(Topic ID: 205699)

What do you think is the Best and Worst of Pinball 2017?

By PismoArcade

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 37 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DaveH
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

winniethepooh.gif
    96C27765-AE65-426A-840C-B419427A1D05 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PismoArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Awesome and puzzling year for pinball. I won't recap what we already know but for me, my favorite thing about pinball this year was the sheer volume of pins being produced. Pinball is subjective so there are differing opinions on the games released this year. Hats off to Stern, JJP, Spooky and others for not only keeping pinball alive, but keeping it growing in popularity.

My "worst" list would include Trudeau*, Kulek & Co, JPOP and other stuff I probably forgot because I've had some Christmas cheer.

What's yours?

#3 6 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Some of the scandals and people not getting their games or money back is big on the worst.
    The best is I think we are still riding the wave from last year's Expo when four new games were announced.
    Lots of new games, lots of excitement. Ending 2017 on a high note and a great 2018 coming up.
    I'm glad I get to see it. I'm glad to be a part of it.
    LTG : )

You are very much a part of it. Thanks, Lloyd, for everything that you do for pinball.

Merry Christmas.

Tony

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

My "worst" list is actually pretty short:
    TNA
    What a stinker of a game. Don't get the hype, but hey, to each their own I guess.
    Happy holidays.

I'm gonna guess that Santa is delivering some downvotes for you this Christmas,

#8 6 years ago

Of course, the perennial highlight that I take away from our geeky hobby is the people. Knowing Pinsiders like PracticalSteve, MrGone, PinballEW, Fireball2 and a myriad of other kind people that I've been fortunate to meet has been one of my favorite things about our hobby.

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from gstellenberg:

Best: P3's on location!!!
    Worst: Every day when those locations close for the night.
    I might be biased.
    - Gerry
    https://www.multimorphic.com

I love the P3. I play it at every pinball expo. Sooooo much fun!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PismoArcade.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-think-is-the-best-and-worst-of-pinball-2017?tu=PismoArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.