(Topic ID: 121497)

what do you think i could get for these?

By boilerman

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by stashyboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BoxingBell.jpg
    chutes.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boilerman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

what do you think?

chutes.jpgchutes.jpg
    #4 9 years ago

if you don't know, you are most certainly not a EM guy

#10 9 years ago

I pulled these from my machines a month ago to send to mike to get nickel plated. he emailed me the other day and said he is not taking any new work, and doesn't plan to in the foreseeable future.
    kind of sounded like he is getting out, I know he had a bad accident a while back but thought he was back 100%
    since I had them out I acid cleaned them and gave them a coat of mothers. most came out pretty nice a few could use a replate.
    once I had them lined up I thought WOW I know these thing are so hard to find wonder what they would go for. pin girl on fleebay sold just one for over 50 bucks
    I have bought parts machines just to get these

#14 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

HOLY CRAP!!!! that must have taken an amazing effort to acquire all of those... not to mention $$$...
    they look great...

Chris most the pins had them in them a few did not. but the ones that did not, did take a while for me to acquire. i wish someone would repro them. tooling cost on these would be high so i guess that is the reason no one has done them up to this point

#16 9 years ago
    Quoted from ccotenj:

now don't go posting a pic of 20 gtb 5" bells lined up in a row, otherwise, we might have to raid your house...

wasn't there two styles of 5" bells? one with the coil inside the bell the other under?
    i think i have one or two of them, would have to check to be sure

#18 9 years ago

that was the impression I got. hope i am wrong, mike does GREAT work at a FAIR price

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boilerman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-think-i-could-get-for-these?tu=boilerman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.