Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 84 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Ozzy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

underthepin (resized).jpg
    Chewie_Funhouse.JPG
    image.jpg
    sub.jpeg
    17537891423_41fef377db_z.jpg
    doge.jpg
    20150508_020610.jpg
    Kooper.jpg
    ToteBoxBlk30gal640068_x.jpg
    storage.jpg
    There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago

I got several of these:

ToteBoxBlk30gal640068_x.jpgToteBoxBlk30gal640068_x.jpg

Since I don't do any under cabinet lighting or anything, they just sort of disappear down there and then I have a bunch of space for stuff.

#52 8 years ago

My old man Kooper!

Kooper.jpgKooper.jpg
    #53 8 years ago

At one point I had tons of stuff under them, but I have been able to relocate most of my 45s and pinball parts that took up most of the space. Now I have essentially a basket with glass cleaner, wax, and a few other routine pinball maintenance items.

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from krivoap:

At one point I had tons of stuff under them, but I have been able to relocate most of my 45s and pinball parts that took up most of the space. Now I have essentially a basket with glass cleaner, wax, and a few other routine pinball maintenance items.

If I had space, I'd do that. My man cave is 1/2 a dumping ground now since my son was born pretty much.

#55 8 years ago

I have 12 Pins. The Pin dolly is under one of them at any given time. The rest need to be open so I can rearrange easily. One day I will find an arrangement I am happy with. Parts are in the coin box or elsewhere on a shelf..............sadly they are all not yet installed.

#56 8 years ago

NOS / Burn free CRT's for my Vids

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from MrBellMan:

My old man Kooper!

Kooper.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

I have one of those too. Can't believe she sits under there with the cabinet speakers and sub blaring. 20150508_020610.jpg20150508_020610.jpg

#58 8 years ago

Comic book long boxes.

#59 8 years ago

More pinball machines... boxes of PCBs.

#60 8 years ago

I store my sons corvette power wheel under my pins. Fits nicely under there.

#61 8 years ago

I have a cat litter box under one of mine. The box has a lid and filter so it's not smelly.

Brad

#62 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gorno:

I have one of those too. Can't believe she sits under there with the cabinet speakers and sub blaring. 20150508_020610.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

How Dog see's self:
    doge.jpgdoge.jpg

#63 8 years ago

Subwoofer only, pushed back pretty far. I don't like the look of clutter, plus I like to stand with one foot extended under the front of the game.

#64 8 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Subwoofer only, pushed back pretty far. I don't like the look of clutter, plus I like to stand with one foot extended under the front of the game.

Your layout is pretty open all over - stuff under your games would stand out a lot more than most people's arrangements.

#65 8 years ago

I used to have underglow lights on my pins and they would reflect and look sooo cool. After having a child, it's a place to store everything we have no room for anywhere else. All still playable for sure, just storage under now out of necessity

#66 8 years ago

Boxes of parts/tools. It's ugly but I don't have the space to put it elsewhere.

#67 8 years ago

Dust Bunnies, lots of them I'm sure.

#68 8 years ago

subwoofers. I try to keep it clean as possible. I like it clean!

#69 8 years ago

boxes of parts specific to the machine they are located under.

#70 8 years ago

I am in the process of getting rid of some storage containers I have under a few of my pins otherwise I have my pinlifter and one Polk sub which I slide around to whatever game is flavor of the month. I just added this beverage fridge which fit perfectly under my TAF and is easily accessible without losing any space.

17537891423_41fef377db_z.jpg17537891423_41fef377db_z.jpg

#71 8 years ago
    Quoted from Imeh:

Sub under each. Nothing else.

sub.jpegsub.jpeg

#72 8 years ago

My magic girl prototype.

#73 8 years ago

I live in a 600 sq. ft. city apartment, so I put under them whatever I would have put in my non-existent storage closet

#74 8 years ago

My games are on black light carpet and I have a 22 inch florescent light under each game to light up the carpet. Looks really cool, like the games are floating on the carpet. That and a sub or 3 is all that's under my games.

#75 8 years ago

Subwoofer or nothing.

#76 8 years ago
    Quoted from Gorno:

I have one of those too. Can't believe she sits under there with the cabinet speakers and sub blaring. 20150508_020610.jpg

Halo's favorite spot.............Joeyimage.jpgimage.jpg

#77 8 years ago

My game room is also my son's playroom so lots of his Tonka trucks and bigger toys fit nicely under the pins. Also have stools underneath for when he wants to play the pins.

#78 8 years ago

Nothing under my games too....you can see for miles.Check out pic's.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9584671@N04/page1/

#79 8 years ago

I store tools and parts in a big tupperware container, and sometimes this guy.

Chewie_Funhouse.JPGChewie_Funhouse.JPG
    #80 8 years ago
    Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Nothing under my games too....you can see for miles.Check out pic's.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9584671@N04/page1/

Wow that is incredible looking. All the wedgeheads and neon just look amazing together. I guess I need to figure out how to finish my ceiling......

#81 8 years ago

A ride on Thomas the train that my son loves to ride on.

3 years later
    #82 5 years ago

My wife and dog. LOL.

Seriously though; I know this a old thread and I'd like to reopen it.

I've been looking all over this forum for examples of how to nicely and neatly store large and small things under my two rows of pins. One row has five pins and the other has 6. I'm a total neat freak and up to this point have spent the past 15 years of pin collecting storing little to nothing under there. I love the neat and clean look. However I moved south into a Florida home with no extra storage space. No basement, no good attic space, and a small garage. So to keep a long story short I need to start storing thing under my pins. Hobby tools, old keepsakes, stuff the wife (and me to be honest, LOL) wont throw out needs to go under the pins. I'm trying to keep everything near the back half of the pins to keep it looking neater and not obstruct the bottom speaker.

In my search for good storage ideas the best I've found is plastic storage drawers on wheels, chests placed on rolling dollies and cover everything (including regular boxes) with black blankets. Does anyone have other ideas in their heads or examples of what they have done or seen done?

Thanks in advance, Dave Schulpius

underthepin (resized).jpgunderthepin (resized).jpg
    #83 5 years ago

Other pinball machines, mostly wood rails and antique radios.
    Mostly from the 1920's and '30's. Another hobby I no longer have
    room for. Some of these radios have been so buried for so long
    have forgotten what I have .
    Steve

#84 5 years ago

All of my " treasures " my wife tells me I have to get rid of if I bring home another pin.

There are 84 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-store-under-your-pin/page/2?hl=spinape and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.