(Topic ID: 296530)

What do you put on your weiner?

By PinDeLaPin

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

95BFA065-E1B8-41CB-B33D-BC40A8CAC962.gif
    IMG_2348 (resized).jpeg
    aaf29112963ea076_800x800ar (2) (resized).jpg
    BF307-065 (resized).jpg
    59ff429a29ab5_408554b (resized).jpg
    SDTM Meny (resized).png
    SDTM Bone (resized).png
    49B38C84-977B-4AC5-8C0E-121F0EE5653C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1717 (resized).jpeg
    b8148625-4049-4a55-aa25-022b61e05e42_1.1eeed4e4824a296a1c7d42e05366bc19 (resized).jpeg
    20210805_140205 (resized).jpg
    good_dog (resized).png
    20210801_184355.jpg
    BSKDogCPjpg (resized).jpg
    KDog (resized).jpg
    R.55d8e38ccace75193a104faf3725bb41 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skink91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 2 years ago

This is nonsense. Nobody in their right mind puts ketchup on a hotdog.

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from Phat_Jay:

Mustard if alone, otherwise chicago style

Exactly.

#91 2 years ago

Ketchup is a sickness. For the love of all that is holy, some dude in the other hotdog thread said he puts it on his steak and even fish sticks.

Stop the madness.

#236 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Wrong, 61% of America does put Ketchup on hot dogs. I can see if you have mostly Polish, Jewish or German ancestry why you would think that way, but a lot of us don’t have that heritage.

61% of America is not in their right mind. Good day sir!

#238 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Maybe it's from the ketchup!

Preach the truth.

#242 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Also, hot dogs are terrible in food/nutrition quality so they are really not worth shaming people over what they put on them to make them tolerable/palatable.

Stop shaming my shaming… you are shameful!

#247 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I really do believe it is ethnic driven, meaning ancestry.

I… just… can’t… what??

#253 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

For some reason some say it is ok put ketchup on hamburgers but not hot dogs despite they both can be all beef.
    The other thing to consider is that a lot of people don’t like mustard or pickled things at all.

They must be racists.

#260 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

It all about what a person is used to. You are the one shaming people for being different.

I completely support your right to have bad taste!

‘Merica!

#269 2 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Natural (snappy) casing?

Collagen! Collagen! Collagen!

#282 2 years ago
    Quoted from Green-Machine:

I find this to be pretty tasty on a hotdog.

If I can’t get mustard, onions, and pickle relish - a good jalapeno mustard will do the trick for me.

#296 2 years ago
    Quoted from HFK:

Still don't get why some people get so bent out of shape if someone likes something they don't.

I still don’t get why some people get so bent out of shape if someone doesn’t like something they do.

#298 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I really could care less what anybody puts on ithere food or what car they drive it has no bearing whatsoever on me. I do think it's funny though how some people are so strongly opinionated and think that only their choices are correct. I think it's absolutely disgusting to think about putting mayonnaise on a hot dog or bologna but hey it's it's your thingg by all means enjoy yourself

Most people hold the opinions they do because they believe they are correct, at minimum correct for them. Some of us just enjoy ‘stirring the shit’ a little more than others… perhaps…

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skink91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-put-on-your-weiner?tu=skink91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.