(Topic ID: 296530)

What do you put on your weiner?

By PinDeLaPin

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

95BFA065-E1B8-41CB-B33D-BC40A8CAC962.gif
    IMG_2348 (resized).jpeg
    aaf29112963ea076_800x800ar (2) (resized).jpg
    BF307-065 (resized).jpg
    59ff429a29ab5_408554b (resized).jpg
    SDTM Meny (resized).png
    SDTM Bone (resized).png
    49B38C84-977B-4AC5-8C0E-121F0EE5653C (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1717 (resized).jpeg
    b8148625-4049-4a55-aa25-022b61e05e42_1.1eeed4e4824a296a1c7d42e05366bc19 (resized).jpeg
    20210805_140205 (resized).jpg
    good_dog (resized).png
    20210801_184355.jpg
    BSKDogCPjpg (resized).jpg
    KDog (resized).jpg
    R.55d8e38ccace75193a104faf3725bb41 (resized).jpeg
    There are 363 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.
    #201 2 years ago
    beavis-and-butthead-1024x764 (resized).jpgbeavis-and-butthead-1024x764 (resized).jpg
    #202 2 years ago

All kinds of different mustard. Sauerkraut, chili, diced onions, barbecue sauce, shredded cheese (not all at the same time). I like Chicago dogs too.

#203 2 years ago
    Quoted from dirkdiggler:

That's messed up. I remember seeing someone put mayo on their pizza when I was a teen at our pizza/steakhouse. Still grosses me out to the day

I'm pretty open minded when it comes to trying something new,and I like Mayonnaise,but I think I would throw up if I tried mayo on my Pizza.

#204 2 years ago

Peanut Butter! 3rd generation family member keeping the tradition alive!

F544201D-F509-41BC-89DB-929745D47DA4 (resized).jpegF544201D-F509-41BC-89DB-929745D47DA4 (resized).jpeg
    #205 2 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Peanut Butter! 3rd generation family member keeping the tradition alive![quoted image]

How does that go with bourbon? I would guess pretty well.

#206 2 years ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

How does that go with bourbon? I would guess pretty well.

LMAO! It doesn’t go with bourbon at all. You have to chase this with an ice cold can of Mountain Dew!

#207 2 years ago

New England style bun 4 lyfe

#208 2 years ago

Condoments?

#209 2 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Peanut Butter! 3rd generation family member keeping the tradition alive![quoted image]

Wow that is a new one to me Chad. Peanut butter weiners I don't even know what to say about that.

#210 2 years ago

We have a burger joint near by that has a peanut butter burger. It’s edible.

#211 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Wow that is a new one to me Chad. Peanut butter weiners I don't even know what to say about that.

Try it before you deny it!

#212 2 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

Try it before you deny it!

Well if your lathering yours up with peanut butter that has to mean our neighbors to the north in Canada are putting gravy on theirs then right?

#213 2 years ago
    Quoted from djreddog:

That is effing disgusting.

#214 2 years ago

Being half Polish I basically had to work at a Polish meat packing company when I was a teenager in my hometown of Chelsea MA.
    You may have heard of it…the company’s name is Kayem.
    Its name is a play on the owners initials Kazimierz (Kevin) Monkiewicz (KM), he and his wife Elena started it, but I digress…
    I watched them make those beautiful natural casing all beef dogs.
    It’s not true what they say about never watch the sausages being made.
    Still crave a good dog, especially in summer with beer.

I’d be interested in hearing if more people prefer all beef or pork & beef.

72876C9F-4EC4-4816-B85D-76C1AE7E5A63 (resized).jpeg72876C9F-4EC4-4816-B85D-76C1AE7E5A63 (resized).jpeg9D6FCAF3-284B-42EC-8A0B-DBDBEF07D786 (resized).jpeg9D6FCAF3-284B-42EC-8A0B-DBDBEF07D786 (resized).jpeg
    #215 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Well if your lathering yours up with peanut butter that has to mean our neighbors to the north in Canada are putting gravy on theirs then right?

Not a bad idea —-poutine hot dog!

#216 2 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Just like our local favorites, Willy Joe’s or Yoccos.
    Spicy chili , mustard and onions on a steamed roll

Yocco's!!!!!

BWUpU8tCMAAtfdh (resized).jpgBWUpU8tCMAAtfdh (resized).jpg
    #217 2 years ago
    Quoted from embryonjohn:

Being half Polish I basically had to work at a Polish meat packing company when I was a teenager in my hometown of Chelsea MA.
    You may have heard of it…the company’s name is Kayem.
    Its name is a play on the owners initials Kazimierz (Kevin) Monkiewicz (KM), he and his wife Elena started it, but I digress…
    I watched them make those beautiful natural casing all beef dogs.
    It’s not true what they say about never watch the sausages being made.
    Still crave a good dog, especially in summer with beer.
    I’d be interested in hearing if more people prefer all beef or pork & beef.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

And they had Carl Yastrzemski as a pitchman back in the day.

#218 2 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

And they had Carl Yastrzemski as a pitchman back in the day.

Perfect…right?

#219 2 years ago

Ketchup , mustard, chopped Spanish onions, mayonnaise, cheese, hot peppers ..now gravey with chopped french fries.

#220 2 years ago

Official pinside hot dog?
    Would need sauerkraut to start. Or coleslaw

#221 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Official pinside hot dog?
    Would need sauerkraut to start. Or coleslaw

I mean sauerkraut for sure if I go to the baseball game and get a ballpark dog but coleslaw?

#222 2 years ago

Should be interchangeable ?

#223 2 years ago
    Quoted from skink91:

This is nonsense. Nobody in their right mind puts ketchup on a hotdog.

Wrong, 61% of America does put Ketchup on hot dogs. I can see if you have mostly Polish, Jewish or German ancestry why you would think that way, but a lot of us don’t have that heritage.

Also, hot dogs are terrible in food/nutrition quality so they are really not worth shaming people over what they put on them to make them tolerable/palatable.

https://texasfarmbureau.org/americans-say-summer-cookouts-must-include-hot-dogs/

#224 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Wrong, 61% of America does put Ketchup on hot dogs. I can see if you have mostly Polish, Jewish or German ancestry why you would think that way, but a lot of us don’t have that heritage.
    https://texasfarmbureau.org/americans-say-summer-cookouts-must-include-hot-dogs/

Has to be ketchup. Bbq sauce on a hot dog is just all kinds of wrong

#225 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Just because a lotta people do it, don't make it right........

#226 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Just because a lotta people do it, don't make it right........

A lot of people play pinball

#227 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Has to be ketchup. Bbq sauce on a hot dog is just all kinds of wrong

Hot dogs are a crap food, people have to do what they can to tolerate them. Lol

#228 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Hot dogs are a crap food, people have to do what they can to tolerate them. Lol

Certainly aren't a staple of health food I agree but when I do eat em i'm not cheaping out

#229 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Hot dogs are a crap food,

Let's not discount a good, wholesome, gas station hot dog.

LTG : )

#230 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Not sure wholesome belongs in that sentence but definitely satisfies a growling stomach

#231 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Certainly aren't a staple of health food I agree but when I do eat em i'm not cheaping out

I agree, if I buy them I usually get a decent brand such as hebrew national or ball park beef and use heinz ketchup and name brand mustard. I probably eat hot dogs an average of three times a year.

#232 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I honestly am like a canary in a coal mine with meats. I will feel dizzy and lethargic if I eat certain meat products without offsetting it with some healthy foods in the same meal. I usually do not eat hot dogs unless I am at home because I can get ill and sometimes get migraines that put me out of commission for hours.

#233 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I probably eat hot dogs an average of three times a year.

The coney island 1.5 miles away has .99 coneys on Mondays, and we got into that groove for a little while a couple years ago but it wears out quickly. Nice getting dinner for about $5 though.

Now it's every couple months, on the grill or in a pan, boiled. All beef. I like them plain, unless its a coney or Chicago style (no mustard for me, though).

#234 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

The coney island 1.5 miles away has .99 coneys on Mondays, and we got into that groove for a little while a couple years ago but it wears out quickly. Nice getting dinner for about $5 though.

Do you have costco food courts?

#235 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Do you have costco food courts?

Don't belong to Costco.....i've been in them though and heard the tales of the hot dogs,.......

#236 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

61% of America is not in their right mind. Good day sir!

#237 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I usually do not eat hot dogs unless I am at home because I can get ill and sometimes get migraines that put me out of commission for hours.

Maybe it's from the ketchup!

#238 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Preach the truth.

#239 2 years ago
    Quoted from skink91:

Preach the truth.

Some serious ketchup hating going on in here

#240 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I honestly am like a canary in a coal mine with meats. I will feel dizzy and lethargic if I eat certain meat products without offsetting it with some healthy foods in the same meal. I usually do not eat hot dogs unless I am at home because I can get ill and sometimes get migraines that put me out of commission for hours.

Can't blame you for being cautious. You know best what you shouldn't consume. For me it's tainted beef. I get hives instantly. Unfortunately lightly spoiled isn't always something you can see.

Floor sweepings aren't for every connoisseur.

#241 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I get it from steak with no sauce also. I believe it is from high bilirubin (Gilbert’s syndrome).

#242 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Also, hot dogs are terrible in food/nutrition quality so they are really not worth shaming people over what they put on them to make them tolerable/palatable.

Stop shaming my shaming… you are shameful!

#243 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Nothing like a local hockey arena hot dog, rolling on those heat wheels.. paired with a flat coke and popcorn.

#244 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I really do believe it is ethnic driven, meaning ancestry.

#246 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

I love Ketchup (Heinz) on fries.

#247 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I really do believe it is ethnic driven, meaning ancestry.

I… just… can’t… what??

#248 2 years ago

For some reason some say it is ok put ketchup on hamburgers but not hot dogs despite they both can be all beef.

The other thing to consider is that a lot of people don’t like mustard or pickled things at all.

#249 2 years ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

I love Ketchup (Heinz) on fries.

I like ketchup on fries also but definitely on a nathans. I think it is all about me being too lazy to get out multiple condiments

#250 2 years ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Nothing like a local hockey arena hot dog, rolling on those heat wheels.. paired with a flat coke and popcorn.

Now you're talking. Circus hot dogs pretty good too if there are still any circuses around. Nothing like the smells of big critters and popcorn to whet your appetite.

Movie theater hot dogs are great too, until late in the day. Then they become hot dogs of death. You'll live through it. Just kind of wish you hadn't.

There are 363 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-put-on-your-weiner/page/5?hl=djreddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.