(Topic ID: 246834)

What do you look for in location pinball?

By isJ

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cjmjmm2006
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 4 years ago

Locally new stern LEs and JJP LEs are $1 a game. I look to play the newest games and ones that are fun to play. My main spot Uptown Pinball in Martinsville VA has everything on free play and i get to play for free-

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from isJ:

How does that work?

What are you referring to?

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from isJ:

You don't pay for anything?

My friend owns Uptown Pinball which is about 30mins from me. He has a great location with lots of arcade and redemption games along with about 25pins. Everything on free play-he charges $10 a day. We’ve done a few deals and he lets me come for free. Most of my visits I spend more time helping fix a machine and just talking Pinball. He just got a Beatles gold and Munsters premium, and also lots of 90s bally-Williams. Since we’re friends and it’s free, this is my first option and a lot of fun.

When I go play at other locations, I normally go to a barcade type location. Full of games and pins, where I pay $1 a game for all the latest and greatest pins. I normally go to Boxcar bar arcade in Greensboro NC since they always get the latest stern, JJP and American pinball pins. Playing for a dollar a game seems to be the norm for newer titles

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider coz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-look-for-in-location-pinball?tu=coz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.