(Topic ID: 246834)

What do you look for in location pinball?

By isJ

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cjmjmm2006
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cjmjmm2006.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 4 years ago

I'm a huge supporter of location pinball. I don't care who's it is, what game. My kids love to play. I do care about the game working right. My daughters, especially the oldest, knows the rules so when something is not right she begins to freak out. Haha. Most operators around me know me. I will get a call sometimes because my signature is the "triple 20" in the change machine. I allow my kids and myself $20 each so 3x $20 is a nice surprise for an op.

I just want to see it grow and see the community come together. I've met a ton of people by stopping in to chat etc with patrons of Helicon Brewing, Voodoo Brewing or Starport. Many have reached out to me on here to talk pinball or ask me to stock a site they frequent with games. I appreciate all the love and do my best to show it back.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I wish I could give you more than one thumbs up.
    LTG : )

Thanks Llyod. In all fairness, I never seen the logic behind not wanting to pay a little to get enjoyment from something. If I am out, I grab a drink from the bar, food from the counter and drop some coin. If you as a collector/player/hobbist does not believe that this helps push coin op forward then we have a big difference in opinion.

#51 4 years ago

I think it's crazy that there is not a lot of input on this thread but I get PM's all the time asking about how to start operating and what do I do in a bunch of different scenarios. Strange.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cjmjmm2006.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-look-for-in-location-pinball?tu=cjmjmm2006 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.