(Topic ID: 246834)

What do you look for in location pinball?

By isJ

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by cjmjmm2006
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aniraf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 4 years ago

As a newer operator, I can echo the need for quality maintenance. For me, dirty or broken machines ruin everything. It has been exhausting for me to travel to the location and tweak or maintain the machines, but I firmly believe that is what it is all about.

I make very little money with the ones I have had in the location, but just added two brand new ones in hopes that it might draw more interest. That said, all I ultimately care about is people enjoying these works of art. I think many people in my generation just missed the pinball era and I aim to fix that. Often I will help people understand the rules or throw them free credits so they can practice.

I am curious to see what people think about that strategy.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aniraf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-look-for-in-location-pinball?tu=aniraf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.