Topic Stats

• 118 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

15axo5 (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpg
Hot dog (resized).jpg
44867678_10213735445166481_5791874878827134976_n (resized).jpg
three (resized).jpg
Nuh uh.gif
C680238D-64EB-4057-A9FD-2D4A373B59B6 (resized).jpeg
3630C226-0C7E-43CC-92D6-E3A4F8FEF427 (resized).jpeg

There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 months ago

I mean, the monkey is pretty clearly grabbing both of their butts - his right hand appears to be up her skirt.

#102 4 months ago

I have seen many little kids grab butts in public because that is as high as they can reach, just like the monkey. If they were taller this wouldn't be a problem.

#103 4 months ago
Quoted from KHL:

The depiction of this monkey assaulting these women is just a true "WTF"...

The only "WTF" here is the lady on the right spilt her beer and now her mug is empty, the last precious golden drops spilling out.

LTG : (

#104 4 months ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

his right hand appears to be up her skirt.

Move it over to Joe Balcer's rear.

End of controversy.

LTG : )

#105 4 months ago

One thing for sure. One little monkey has brought the Octoberfest pinball machine and American Pinball, more notoriety than any other pinball machine in a long time.

Pinside, Facebook, who knows where else. People are going to be wanting to see this game and play it. As is or toned down family version.

Good job American Pinball !

LTG : )

#106 4 months ago

Played this at EXPO and here was my take-away:

The good:
Ramp-tastic! Love those shots!!!
This pin is bright - better than a lot of the darker themed pins out there
Not too hard to hit shots - well angled design

The bad:
Looooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg ball times for average players. Could be bad on route, but good for home
If your machine is not dailed/tuned in to hit some of the steep ramps, you'll be frustrated
Some of the cut-scenes slowed the action down

All in all, I enjoyed my plays on it. I liked this much more the Houdini. It probably is not the one for me, but I appreciate their work on making it and getting it out there for us to play.

#107 4 months ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Now if the Monkey was breast feeding......That would be a different story!!

Thats Funny....but there are no breasts on the backglass, just lots of "backs".

#108 4 months ago

I object that the monkey is covering up, the only nice butt on the game.

#109 4 months ago
Quoted from marcand:

Looooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnggggggg ball times for average players. Could be bad on route, but good for home

One thing to be aware of here is that we intentionally left some pretty generous software settings with regard to ball save timers and outlane save rules... I think the outlane posts were also generous. We knew that people would probably be waiting in line for a long time to play, we didn't want anyone to come up and get a 1 minute game and be sent on their way unsatisfied. Accordingly, you should consider the ball times on the Oktoberfests at Expo to be somewhat longer than you'll be likely to see on a default-set route game.

#110 4 months ago

Something new, innovative and it's not a band, superhero theme or a remake. Keep the hobby fresh with NEW ideas and games. Hope it sells well as we need more games like this to hit the market.

#111 4 months ago
Quoted from KHL:

The depiction of this monkey assaulting these women is just a true "WTF"... c'mon americanpinball are you really going to say this meets your claim of being a "family friendly" title? This looks real bad, you should change this while there is still time.
[quoted image]

Hard to believe you missed the sexy lady about to stuff a big fat juicy hot dog in her mouth.
Hot dog (resized).jpg

download (resized).jpg

#112 4 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hard to believe you missed the sexy lady about to stuff a big fat juicy hot dog in her mouth.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Careful what pictures you post ODIN; the millennials may call that hot dog rape.

#113 4 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Careful what pictures you post ODIN; the millennials may call that hot dog rape.

I don't think it's just the millenials.

#114 4 months ago

Contrary to seasonality concerns voiced by some, I like that every day will be Oktoberfest in my gameroom once this game is there!

OOM PAH PAH!

#115 4 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

the millennials may call that hot dog rape.

I think that hot dog is raping her.

#116 4 months ago

15axo5 (resized).jpg
#117 4 months ago

Next backglass design should have an reference to monkey gate for pinball history.
Maybe a monkey facing the corner. Or maybe a hand cuffed monkey. Handcuffed monkey to a music box...no that would get PETA on AP.

Cant wait to play this one.

#118 4 months ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Maybe a monkey facing the corner. Or maybe a hand cuffed monkey. Handcuffed monkey to a music box...no that would get PETA on AP.

Williams Satellite has monkeys in spaceships. Blasted into outer space, to perhaps never be seen or heard from again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 250.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Art Prints
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 118 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside