Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by sethi_i
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5422a8c556f126809f35cd29768a03eb (resized).jpg
    mba1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 5 years ago

My buddy makes great money with his used car lot offering Rent to Own plus the buy here pay here on cheap cars. His locations are on highways with billboards he owns advertising his places.

Looking at Humble Texas on the map looks like lots of car dealers, but not many on social media, etc.

Anything you could specialize in? How’s your marketing plan?

#60 5 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Use that as a marketing tool: “everything must go” type of thing. Good luck to you.

Mind sharing your business, maybe somebody on pinside would be interested or hell even looking for a car

#62 5 years ago
    Quoted from newbieinKC:

So, the car lot is done now. Time to move on. I personally don't think you should spend one dollar or one hour on studying for any kind of degree right now. An MBA and $6 will buy you a Big Mac value meal. Your current knowledge, work experience, and people skills are the tools you need to use to get your next career.
    You obviously don't like your job. Change that. Either find something you really like to do or find someone you would really like to work with.
    In the meantime, work somewhere. Volunteer if you need to. Take an entry-level position at a good company that does something that you are interested in. The absolute worst thing on a resume is a gap in employment that is not explained by a significant life change.
    My next job will probably be doing something I am passionate about, but it will definitely be with people that I care for.

Easy to avoid gaps, create an LLC and say you did freelance, during that time. I have friends that do that all the time after a lay-off/firing/quitting.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacshose.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-guys-think-of-getting-a-online-mba?tu=tacshose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.