Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by sethi_i
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5422a8c556f126809f35cd29768a03eb (resized).jpg
    mba1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manimal.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 5 years ago

As a person who hires and manages business professionals, I will tell you I put more stock in experience than I do in a degree any day. I love hiring people that have run their own business because they know the value of a dollar and they don't throw money away on frivolous things. Don't sell yourself sort, the value of running your own shop for many years speaks volumes. If you were in an then went bankrupt in a year I would agree with you, but keeping things going for any length of time in this economy takes some skill. My neighbor runs a couple of used car lots and it is a cutthroat business. You either have to go huge and spend a ton of money, or compete with the guy that sets up his lot for a month on the street corner and sells broken down crap and then disappears. The real money is in the service work if you have a facility...no one works on cars anymore. My dad would roll over in his grave if I paid for an oil change.....lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manimal.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-guys-think-of-getting-a-online-mba?tu=Manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.