(Topic ID: 66405)

What do you guys think about this CL ad?

By rockotaco1

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Solach
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

detroit.craigslist.org link

Good ole Detroit.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    #2 10 years ago

Sounds like total bs. No one would be that dumb. But i could be wrong. Didn't a bad cl post in Michigan windup shutting down tilt town a couple of years ago?

#3 10 years ago

and I thought people on CL normally tried to over sell their pins, this would be a drastic change of pace in the other direction

#4 10 years ago

They could of been stolen

#5 10 years ago

TOTAL bs, that is a sour grapes ad of someone that couldn't sell his overpriced crap.

#6 10 years ago

i think it isn't the first time it has been posted... there's been similar "fine, i'll burn them and show you cheapskates" cl postings before...

it would be a shame, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone actually did this... people regularly cut off their nose to spite their face...

#7 10 years ago

No one would buy my $4500 dollar F14 Tomcat. I had to do it.....

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

No one would buy my $4500 dollar f14 tomcat. I had to do it.....

I was GOING to offer $4700 for that - you should have told me...

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from tamoore:

No one would buy my $4500 dollar f14 tomcat. I had to do it.....

Was going to offer $10K by Christmas ...guess it can't wait that long

#10 10 years ago

Are the prices at the end of the ad pre or post burn? An unburnt cab would be more useful but it would be a lot easier to move around in ashen state.
    Kidding aside, I saw this post and assumed it was a troll. I havent seen anyone trying to sell 50 pins in the Detroit area... I wish we had such a good supply here.

#11 10 years ago

I saw that ad this morning and thought to myself, what kind of a "adult" would actually post such a doucheary ad? Oh and what's the point and purpose does it do? Sometimes I lose faith in humanity with behavior like that. But then again, I see a lot of good coming from this community that it quickly gets restored. Oh well, C'est la vie!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-guys-think-about-this-cl-ad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.