(Topic ID: 242640)

What do you guys do that you can afford pinball?

By Trooper11040

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 448 posts
  • 266 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by irobot
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

81420142222110 (resized).jpg
    Chart (resized).png
    FDE99495-F8E6-4A65-8BD1-6DA80A8C28B5 (resized).png
    cans (resized).jpg
    20190527_134402 (resized).png
    ted van gogh U (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20190514-185248_Gallery (resized).jpg
    8B5CC1C3-A7F9-43F3-82A0-404B76E7F5AD (resized).jpeg
    39B8A5FB-D35C-4FB2-AA2F-ED1DE52F23D7 (resized).jpeg
    modeling (resized).jpg
    F9532CF1-2A68-4908-9AB6-38E0759BB381 (resized).jpeg
    80628117-6CFB-472C-B267-4CC01EFC99BA (resized).jpeg
    41P57DEZ44L.jpg
    IMG_1953 (resized).PNG
    CT 1 (resized).jpg
    375F0834-0EF6-4F81-9AD0-C89E1E2D1EFA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Buzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#138 4 years ago

I build power lines and work 80+ hours a week for years. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for the last 15 years and working double what a normal work week is has allowed me to have some pins and take care of society and my family. I also do all my own repairs which saves a lot and my interest have changed to older games that are more affordable. If I could ever get out of paying taxes I could afford at least 10 new games a year even JJP pins. Don't go on vacations and don't eat out and you will have more money than you would think. Don't police officers still get free food these days.

#246 4 years ago

No college debts when you work in the trades.

IMG_1953 (resized).PNGIMG_1953 (resized).PNG
    2 weeks later
    #379 4 years ago

I think the number one thing I'm seeing here is that people work their ass off to afford their pins. I see lots of overtime, side jobs, pin repairs and flipping. College no college this seems to be true of all stories. Funny fact an In & Out burger manager makes 160k a year. Work hard, play hard, and try to enjoy your life.

#381 4 years ago

Just like I was saying pins and jobs and money just don't fall into your lap. Desire and a good work ethic and taking advantage of opportunities is the way. PS love your story

1 week later
    #387 4 years ago

You can't always believe what you read. A college does research to say if you go to college you'll make more money. My meth dealer told me that meth is not addictive. Silly yes but the same. Colleges want your money and so does the government, and meth dealers. Best thing is to find something you like or can tolerate and make as much as possible for as little start up as possible.

#391 4 years ago

Don't get me wrong no path is better than the other and neither makes a person better or less than. I would like to see attached to that survey the debt to income ratio. I personally feel that the government with their loan programs and every job these days requiring an associate degree for entry level jobs all is a scam forced on the American public. I could be right I could be wrong or I just need some new tinfoil for my hat.

#396 4 years ago

Whatever one does that video just goes to prove that pinball and arcade collectors are the coolest people ever.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Buzz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-guys-do-that-you-can-afford-pinball?tu=Buzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.