Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Well it’s that time in life again where I NEED another game! Yes you know where the games you have are great and all but you NEED another game because well hell you just want it! So this is where the problems set in like
A you haven’t got enough cash
B you haven’t got enough room
C you don’t know what you want!
D nothing’s for sale :’(
E you don’t know what to sell

So I kind of sit in the B, D and E categories. Cash isn’t the greatest of problems although I want to kind of keep the collection $$ down so selling something is probably a better idea than purely adding. And this is where B and E come into the picture. B I don’t have enough damn room! So therefore E something has to go! And here’s where the problem really lays! I’ve got 4 100% keepers 1 75% keeper and 1 70% keeper.

100% keeper pry them out of my cold dead hands list...
My restored WH2O my first ever grail pin that I changed the playfield on and installed new ramps looks awesome and plays great too.
TWDLE! Enough said this game is fking amazing! Borg and Lyman brutal beauty!
WOZ it’s pretty it’s deep I love it
Xmen Magneto such a fast fun game. Well integrated and definitely has that one more game feel.

75% keeper
Iron man. Another great Borg and Lyman collaboration! Fast, fast and hard as nails. Removed the outline posts and just barely missed out on do or die!

70% keeper
Metallica premium roadcase! Yeah I know how is this the last on the list. Great game but follows the previous 5 games and isn’t quite a keeper!

So I’m not quite sick of Metallica but by no means ready to sell it or iron man. So what do I do? I’ve put out a feeler for a trade but not much has come by. I’m thinking Star Wars stern prem/Le, maiden prem or GOTG prem/le to fill Metallica’s spot but I don’t want to sell Metallica but need the space! Damn this hobby!

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I have the problem of not wanting to sell anything. Occasionally I’ll get a pin which doesn’t resonate such as XMLE which I wanted to sell. That was not too hard but I still had regrets after sold. However if one pin replaces it, not too bad.

And that’s the feeling I get with Metallica. It’s there but not quite there but when you get to crank it up it’s sooo there.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I have the same issue. I have a few that have gotten stale over the years (Congo/TOM/MMr) that I don't play much anymore. I consider changing them up for some new stuff, but......what if I miss them after they are gone? haha. I'm a hoarder.

Me too it’s hoardable! Luckily horde mode in TWDLE is AMAZEBALLS! It’s completely painful when you do enjoy ALL the games you have and don’t really want to sell any

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Did you end up selling The Hobbit? I sold woz ruby red for pirates which is coming.What about selling x men for dead pool.

Yeah I end up selling the hobbit before the new code drop but that I had my time with and managed to get what I paid for. Not a chance at selling xmen it’s a complete and utter sleeper great game and I haven’t gotten to either of the wizard modes and I’ve owned it since new.

Deadpool LOOK AMAZING and then I heard it and was like yeah I don’t think that’s for me.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m a hoarder too. My buddy mike always has 2-5 pins but just rotates them out every se often.
I don’t like to sell, even PotC have had forever, just got to 4 Winds wizard mode, so I figure maybe try to get a bit farther in that mode but it not easy to get there. But I probably have seen 98% of what this pin has to offer.
But other pins like Tspp TWD and Woz I have so much yet to see. Like I’m just at the beginning of what there is to do.

I’m the same. Wh2o I think I’m completed once. Got to vacation jackpot and it was sooo satisfying and also completed wet Willy’s which is also Uber satisfying. Ah 1st world problems...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 21.50
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sacramento, CA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Audioenslaved.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-do?tu=Audioenslaved and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.