2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 841 posts
  • 433 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pinsanity
  • Topic is favorited by 31 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 130 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
    architect (resized).jpg
    8F8B02FC-FB88-4273-A4AA-FA770D1F454F (resized).jpeg
    3FB2E8C5-BB16-4280-B5A2-A340136F6469 (resized).jpeg
    7656EF22-66C2-4681-BC36-8780CE958EF8 (resized).jpeg
    CFDE8F3A-ADA9-4C13-B9AC-7F1A5EB7C2FF (resized).jpeg
    63F92465-7D80-4DFF-9BB4-9609E99EF128 (resized).jpeg
    8846A7A5-EB68-4FF0-9886-B8C68267E853 (resized).jpeg
    54336895-07C7-416C-96FE-D68591D5D6E7 (resized).jpeg
    710F729D-D842-4B5B-90C7-FC8054E1559E (resized).jpeg
    143D4DA2-4E16-4132-9C20-2EEB9A2A3284 (resized).jpeg
    686184FB-E10A-466E-8019-8CEE9A14D860 (resized).jpeg
    ted_frank (resized).jpg
    spawn flyer ultimate ed (resized).jpg
    greed (resized).jpg
    20160708_211851 (resized).jpg

There are 841 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 17.
    #201 2 years ago

Owner/Operator of a Municipal Insurance Agency.

#202 2 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

Your great!
    (No but seriously how much does it bother you when somebody uses the wrong word on Pinside... you're, your, etc. )

I see worse every day...

0315171326 (resized).jpg

#203 2 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

I see worse every day...

I'm sure you do.

2506f1 (resized).jpg

#204 2 years ago

Self employed doing web design / development / SEO related services for over 20 years now.

#205 2 years ago
    Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Me too. Although, I need to go back to briefs. These thongs are killing me!

Actually, I've worked at Victoria's Secret corporate office for the last 14 years. HR, payroll, compliance, and now payroll data governance.
    I also sing and play a mean electric violin with several local bands. Cheers!

Hah I saw the job posting a while back for Director of Marketing. I told my wife (who is from Ohio) THAT'S iT! We're moving to Ohio., I just found the perfect job! I had visions of lots of hours of work studying the clothes up close on the models so I could figure out how to market it.

I'm sure the reality is different but in my mind that's how I wanted​ that job to be.

#206 2 years ago

Land entitlement / construction management / Director of Operations at a large church in SF-Bay area

Previous career was chemical engineer in the hazardous waste industry.

1st real job not working for my dad was at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.

#207 2 years ago

Mechanical engineer doing mostly new product integration of cast iron kitchen and bath fixtures. So mostly project management with tooling design and manufacturing support mixed in.

#208 2 years ago

I reposition large diameter aluminum tubing around North and Central America. Most often the tubing contains large quantities of people and cargo.

On my days off, I'm a volunteer firefighter for fun and community service.

#209 2 years ago
    Quoted from fireball2:

I see worse every day...

Jhoony, hwo is theerteen years old, got emoshinal as he tried to diside what he might like to do for a living in his futer. Being a reseptuness would be borhing, as would bagging grosreys, so he is thinking about a career in scince.

#210 2 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Jhoony, hwo is theerteen years old, got emoshinal as he tried to diside what he might like to do for a living in his futer. Being a reseptuness would be borhing, as would bagging grosreys, so he is thinking about a career in scince.

It all looks correct to me.

#211 2 years ago
    Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

I reposition large diameter aluminum tubing around North and Central America. Most often the tubing contains large quantities of people and cargo.
    On my days off, I'm a volunteer firefighter for fun and community service.

Quoted from Lonzo:
    Pilot for a major US airline.

Quoted from Slugmeister:
    I fix your plane

So Slugmeister fixes Lonzo's plane, and you tell Lonzo where to go

#212 2 years ago

I operate a tree farm. Best job ever! Prior to that, commercial HVAC technician . Before that, systems analyst. Enjoy working outside.

image (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpg

#213 2 years ago

I joined the army 'cause my father and my brother were in the army. I thought I'd better join before I got drafted

#214 2 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

So Slugmeister fixes Lonzo's plane, and you tell Lonzo where to go

Dunn was over Unger, but I was over Dunn

#215 2 years ago

Isn't it obvious?

#216 2 years ago

First of all shouldn't the OP tell us what he does ?

I'll join in though...
    I work for an enterprise software company , demo our products to executives from existing and prospective customers , also support this function globally . Used to be is technical Support , this is much better

#217 2 years ago
    Quoted from mandelbloom:

First of all shouldn't the OP tell us what he does ?
    I'll join in though...
    I work for an enterprise software company , demo our products to executives from existing and prospective customers , also support this function globally . Used to be is technical Support , this is much better

thats what he said in his post,
    just wondering what everybody does for a living!

#218 2 years ago

Principal Product Designer - Music/Tech/App Industry.

#220 2 years ago

Law enforcement

#221 2 years ago

I do telecom stuff in a big corporation... hoping for another 4 years then I can start my real life.

#222 2 years ago

i'm gone!

#223 2 years ago

Director of Sales and Marketing, golf media site

#224 2 years ago

Manage a library at a large University... where there are multiple librarians that play in pinball tournaments around town.

#225 2 years ago

Well, meeting went ok. Still a graphic artist for the next few months anyway, just to help them out with their super busy time. After that, all bets are off.

#226 2 years ago

Breast (cancer) Surgeon.

#227 2 years ago

I am an industrial firefighter/rescue at a oil refinery just outside of New Orleans.

#228 2 years ago

Customer Service Manager for a Major Aircraft Manufacturer. In my 37th year....Good years too.

#229 2 years ago

I feel like a peon compared to most of these careers...haha.

I am an Aldi Foods store Manager. I also help run a Rainbow Sweeper sales and repair shop that my grandpa started 50 years ago. let me know if you want a good deal on a rainbow sweeper! Best cleaner ever made...no I dont say that because we sell them...

#230 2 years ago

A Home builder

#231 2 years ago

IMG_0209 (resized).JPG

#232 2 years ago
    Quoted from nwpinball:

Manage a library at a large University... where there are multiple librarians that play in pinball tournaments around town.

Hopefully at least one who plays pinball looks like this;

Screenshot_20170315-200441 (resized).png

#233 2 years ago

I maintain/repair 82-70 pinsetters.
    Sort of similar to a pinball operator but with bigger balls/parts.

IMG_1636 (resized).JPG

#234 2 years ago

Collector-Operator of pinball and arcade games. Do some pinball repair services too.

#235 2 years ago

Lead operator of the quality department in a plastic production factory. (I sign off on all things going in/out)
    Part owner of a video game/LAN center. (Basically a console/PC arcade with fiber optic internet)
    Corn/soybean farmer. (About 1400 acres currently)

#236 2 years ago

Active Army Officer with 15+ years who has no plans on hanging it up anytime soon. Love what I do every day and my teammates that ensure we keep the shit out of this country and our loved ones safe.

Sadly, getting ready to bounce to Tokyo for a few years and can only take one game with me due to weight restrictions - the rest will get moth balled until we get back. We are stoked though for this assignment.

IMG_0905 (resized).PNG
    IMG_0801 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0841 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0838 (resized).JPG

#237 2 years ago
    Quoted from MAJRob:

Army Officer who has no plans on hanging it up anytime soon. Love what I do every day and the my teammates that ensure we keep the shit out of this country and our loved ones safe.
    Sadly, getting ready to bounce to Tokyo for a few years and can only take one game with me due to weight restrictions - the rest will get moth balled until we get back.

Thanks for all you do. But from your pictures, it looks like you're working to keep those damn Canadians outta here.

#238 2 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

I joined the army 'cause my father and my brother were in the army. I thought I'd better join before I got drafted

"Son, there ain't no draft no more!"

Ha! Classic!!

#239 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Thanks for all you do. But from your pictures, it looks like you're working to keep those damn Canadians outta here.

Nah, just got to keep all those crazy Moose from getting stateside en mass. They are worse than deer with car accidents - ha!

#240 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, Darcy! What's with the down vote? You know I love Canadians...it's a joke, man! Sheesh...tough crowd tonight.

#241 2 years ago

I been driving a tractor-trailer for 19 yrs now. All local work,home everyday. Mainly haz-mat tanker but whatever I'm asked to haul, I get it done without questions or doubts. Rt 128 or 93 traffic sucks,I can't figure out how anyone gets to work on time in Boston.
    -Mike

#242 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, Darcy! What's with the down vote? You know I love Canadians...it's a joke, man! Sheesh...tough crowd tonight.

Keep up those comments and we will be driving down there in mass, to share Tim Hortons Coffee and Tim Bits.

#243 2 years ago

I am a scientist- mostly molecular genetics and genetic engineering- more
    recently working in BioTech for a pathogen identification company. I work hard and when possible- play hard.

#244 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Keep up those comments and we will be driving down there in mass with our Tim Hortons Coffee and Tim Bits.

You tell em! Plus I have heard Canada is considering building there own wall on the Mexican border.

#245 2 years ago

Entrepenuer. Lost my ass on golf course and arcade, made it on petroleum distribution, ethanol. Few pins left at the end of day. Not a bad trade off I guess....

#246 2 years ago

Electrician- Local 103 Boston. Part time musician. Used to be the other way around. Full time musician was way more fun! Now I have more toys, but less stories....

#247 2 years ago

Some of my friends are LEO's

They're only cool in 8 states as of now tho

JK, sorta, much respect to the blue uniform.

#248 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Keep up those comments and we will be driving down there in mass, to share Tim Hortons Coffee and Tim Bits.

Tim's is better up there just don't come down here and suck up all are watered down beer

#249 2 years ago

I wanted to be a rock star. But, I decided to pursue the much more exciting career of IT sales because chicks dig that sh*t.

wannabe.gif

#250 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Tim Hortons is good, but Dunkin' Donuts is better. (And Krispy Kreme might just have them both beat.)

The maple donuts at Tim's are to die for, though...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 229.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 70.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Pinball Vault
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Medisinyl Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    There are 841 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 17.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside