(Topic ID: 164361)

What do you consider the best Mystic Lines bingo?

By BlackCatBone

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Hey Guys -

I'm looking to add a mystic lines to my collection at one point. My personal experience ranges from the early bingos through the Magic Screen games, but I don't know much of anything about the later games. Would love to hear from anyone who feels a certain mystic lines game is superior in features or gameplay. What do you like and why?

Regards,
    BCB

#2 7 years ago

I've played a Border Beauty, a Zodiac (with no backglass) and a Double-Up. Out of those three, I like Double-Up the best since you can win up to 2400 replays on a single game!

The player-controlled score doubling/quadrupling feature is really a thinker - the only downside is that you have to make your choice before the 2nd or 3rd ball.

Hawaii adds the stop n shop from Cypress Gardens, but not really worth it in my opinion.

I think the best games, though, are the combo solid state/EM games. You have multiple options of what to shoot for, and you're not totally screwed if you hit in the star zones when they're not lit, since you've got a separate game playing out on the side.

I've never played a real one of those, but from the features, I think London, Safari or Super 7 would be the best choices.

Many of the other mystic lines games are very similar with randomly awarded score doubling or tripling.

It's really satisfying to hit all four star zones for 300/600 on Double-Up.

I also find that with the Mystic Lines layout on Double-Up, that getting my red letter game is easier than on a Magic Screen game.

#3 7 years ago

I always was attracted to the Safari artwork and game play. If I had the space this would be my first choice for a 20 hole mystic bingo.

#4 7 years ago

I've heard Safari is the one too Vic.

Although I remember hearing about a bug in them.
    The bug had something to do with shaking the game at the right time and running the animal ladder all the way up ... think that what I recall anyway.

Might be discussed in that "Top Secret Underground Bingo Video" I sent you a few years ago ... Guess I'll put it on to keep me company next time I'm working on '56 Derby Day and see.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-you-consider-the-best-mystic-lines-bingo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.