Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by arakissun
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7825 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7826 (resized).JPG

#1 4 years ago

My playfield slides out okay but it is a bitch to put back in. The left side doesn't release well and the right side get bound up. I noticied I am missing the metal sled looking thing at the bottom of the right side but can't find it online as I don't know what it is.

Metal bracket on the back, lower, playfield under the hinge. Missing the one on the right.

#2 4 years ago
    Quoted from FlippinJimmy:

I don't know what it is.

We don’t either! Gotta be a little more specific. Pics?

#3 4 years ago

My playfield slides out okay but it is a bitch to put back in. The left side doesn't release well and the right side get bound up. I noticied I am missing the metal sled looking thing at the bottom of the right side but can't find it online as I don't know what it is.
    Metal bracket on the back, lower, playfield under the hinge. Missing the one on the right.

Pictures would be helpful!

#6 4 years ago

Photos show the metal "sled" on right but not on left.

IMG_7825 (resized).JPGIMG_7825 (resized).JPGIMG_7826 (resized).JPGIMG_7826 (resized).JPG
    #7 4 years ago

That is the one. Than you. I can't tell you how many ways I have searched slide, sled, pinball hinge, pinball bracket for hinge, etc. and didn't find that.

#8 4 years ago

Thank you. I kept finding this in the search but was actually looking for the edge slide as posted by zacaj.

#9 4 years ago

The one posted is a Stern edge slide. I can't find one for Williams. Did the Getaway have these?

#10 4 years ago

Stern one will work, bend the lower portion of it to match the other side on your Williams game. ( If the left side is bent, if straight leave it alone )

LTG : )

#11 4 years ago

The one posted is a Stern edge slide. I can't find one for Williams. Did the Getaway have these?

Yes getaway has them.

#12 4 years ago

You can find them here. The straight ones are on the second page.

https://mantispinball.com/product-category/misc/

#13 4 years ago

@bryan_kelly

Thanks for the link, Ole Man Kelly... geez, does Mantis make some nice stuff. I love the power boxes!

#14 4 years ago

Send you a PM

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-they-call-that-thing?hl=flippinjimmy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.