• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by alb0711
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
#1 8 years ago

I'm having an issues with my Captain Fantastic and believe it is related to a broken jones plug. I'm trying to trace the connection but can't figure out what the first number in the plug schematic means.

The plug diagram on the schematic is labeled 93-6 - I have figured out the second number "6" is to denote that the wire is brown. What does the 93 mean?

Thanks
Allen

#2 8 years ago

The first two numbers are actually the color. As per the key on the schematic.
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

So 93 is gray with yellow tracer. The -6 is to differentiate between other "93's".

1 week later
#3 8 years ago

Thanks 4max - pays to read the "fine print" on the schematics! ;->

#4 8 years ago

the thing I hate most about bally schematics is the N.O. and N.C. symbols

#5 8 years ago

I wish either the Bally schematic or the machine's operator guide would list the locations of each of the relays. The paper underneath them on my machine has become warn and dirty - impossible to make out the name for many of them. As I recall the Gottlieb's have the relay locations noted somewhere other then underneath the relay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Woodhaven, MI
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-the-numbers-mean-in-bally-schematic-plug-diagrams and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.