(Topic ID: 232938)

What do I need to do to get a reply from support?

By harryhoudini

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Over the past year I've sent in two website support tickets. The form is extensive, takes some time to fill out, never got one response from either. Ok, I understand if that isn't the best way to contact and if you aren't going to reply then remove the form.

But I also called... I got voicemail and left a detailed message wanting to just order some parts, more or less. Never got a call back. I know it is the holidays but the voicemail says I'll get a call back the next business day and it's been several.

Now I need to order some more parts and I'll give a call tomorrow to see if I can reach someone. It's funny, before I bought my WOZ I called support to ask some questions about the light boards, etc. and I got an answer on the first call and was happily surprised. That interaction is one thing which lead me to have confidence that I'd be able to repair the game should it have issues. Now I have issues.. and not getting response from support is not confidence inspiring.

To the folks who help out here from JJP, that's huge. Many thanks for all of the time spent answering questions and directing me on repairs. But it looks like I need some parts so if there is someone I can contact directly that would be awesome.

#2 5 years ago

Quick follow-up, got a PM with contact info, thanks!!

#3 5 years ago

To order parts. Call again, go thru the menu and ask for Shannan. If the parts aren't available on the website.

LTG : )

#4 5 years ago

Thanks. Castle door still won't open all the way after many adjustments, is the motor possibly the issue? I don't want to order if it's not a normal replacement but nothing else seems to be solving it.

Do you know the part number for the witch's threaded rod? I don't see it on the parts diagram... does it only come with the motor?

#5 5 years ago

I left a voicemail for some dead led bulbs on my POTC, haven’t heard back but I’m guessing it’s due to holidays.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Do you know the part number for the witch's threaded rod? I don't see it on the parts diagram... does it only come with the motor?

Call during the week ( not a holiday ) ask Shannan or Frank.

LTG : )

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-do-i-need-to-do-to-get-a-reply-from-support- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.