I hope everyone had a great weekend.
This weekend I did a quick re-rubber/clean/wax on a 1994 Bally, World Cup Soccer.
This game has been in a home for over 15 years but I doubt it has ever been cleaned. The playfiled was filthy and the ball trails were horrible. fortunately they all cleaned up really well. I didn't take it completely down to the playfiled but I came pretty close. Total time from start to finish was about 7 hours. The rubbers on the lanes were so hard I had to cut them off. The only issue I came across was a non-responsive switch and that turned out to be a simple adjustment. The owner wanted to keep it all original so I didn't add any LED's but I think a few would have made it really pop. The game looks great and plays much faster now.
Have a great week!