(Topic ID: 139003)

What did you do about your GOTLE deposit?

By PBINTHESOUTH

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Arcade
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Interesting, maybe I'm just not hearing from the people who cancelled or just hated it on first sight and never made a deposit anyway?
As long as the threads are griping about the pf and cabinet artwork.. I was expecting to hear more "hate it and left it" responses.. maybe a little more time..

Before the pics were released, I was talking to my distrib about buying an LE - asking about price and to "hold one for me" in case I was ready to bite. The day the pics dropped, I told him I was out. So - never had any money down, but was ready to buy and "cancelled".

#119 8 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

Does no one want to play the game first before deciding? I mean I like nice artwork but I actually plan to play the games after purchasing.

While that's logical - we're a bunch of fanatics here and are likely to buy games before we play them for a few reasons.

1.) We love the theme
2.) We know who's designing/programming and are a fan of their work
3.) Pinball holds its value, so even if we don't like it - we can sell for not much of a hit or trade for something else.

However, if the stars aren't all aligned (like Metallica, for instance) - then yeah...waiting to play is the way to go.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Displays
Retrocity
Displays

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-did-you-do-about-your-gotle-deposit?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.