Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PinFooties (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kruzman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 5 years ago

I gave folks instructions to call me if they saw any nos pf's, with somewhat sand prices. I didnt get any calls. Did my people let me down? I know there were cpr pf's courtsy of starship fantasy, but I am no longer buying cpr pf's since they say they can make any pf in lots of 1 any time. so if I buy a pf, plus shipping, I wont be able to make my shipping cost back if people can get one from cpr. Their website dosent mention it, but I am referring to the thread by kevin months back about revolutionizing the pinball part world. If anyone has any info about the please PM me. right before the announcement by kevin, I borrowed the money to buy 8 TAF pf's to have on hand, as people bought games and wanted to restore them.

Sorry JD didnt mean to hijack the post. Did anyone see any NOS pf's for sale ? and do you remember how much they were? Maybe who was selling it?

I was told that expo was different enough that a friend who stopped going a couple years back is now looking forward to next year. Although we are talking about leaving early for a day,and coming home that night, because it is an expensive trip! I used to make it my vacation to justify the cost.

anyway it sounds like it was fun

#30 5 years ago

sane prices. sorry. little too quick to hit send

#34 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

I had a friend sell a hook and silver slugger playfield, both NOS, they sold for 300 for the pair

your killing me! I have a silver slugger game!

I am not sure why people dont come to me when they want to sell a pf. I almost always buy them. the only reason I wouldn't is if my cc is maxed out. I just bought 3, and I had to charge them, but I still paypal'ed them so I paid the fees. I sent as gift but when using a cc I have to pay a large fee.
    If you want to sell your nos pf, drop me a line. it would make me happy. Earlier this year I sold 80% of my collection at low prices to pay some debt, and the 30 pf's I have left are mostly sterns, and cpr repros. I keep a thread going every month of pf's available, as well as it is open for pf talk. stuff wanted or for sale. Questions about pfs and install. Pf this, pf that. I am a simple person.

So that I am not Hi jacking the thread again, my friend chris bought a MB LE repro. he has owned, I am guessing 25 new games, and he is crazy for this title. Evidently the LE model sold out at the expo. I have wanted that game since it came out.

#39 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Actually, I did message you about them and you said you were not interested

Of course it depends on the title, the price, the condition, and most important, my cash flow at that time. You may want to send me an email of what you have available again, and I may have enough. Just a thought. I dont remember what you had.

I would like a nos MM. I have no interest in a reproduction.So if he still has it, and you know him, tell him to drop me a email.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kruzman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-did-you-buy-at-expo?tu=kruzman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.