Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by kruzman
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PinFooties (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

What did you buy, wish you would have bought or what cool parts and stuff did you atleast see? Pictures? Not talking about games but all the other stuff.

John

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Books, "magazines" thick enough to be considered books, and old pinball documents. I couldn't buy 45s with no Dayhuff booth there.
    .................David Marston

Awww....your so sweet Dave, I missed you too.
    To make it even worse I've have six or more huge boxes of records you've never seen, many in there sleeves. Problem is selling them for .25 cents apiece doesn't pay for the booth.....LOL.

John

#17 5 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

I haven't read the other threads yet, but some vendors were a couple hours late on Saturday and closed a couple hours early too. The hours were already real short … in the room with all of the newest pinball machines that limited hours of access. I'll vent in another thread on that.

What were the vendor hall hours? I know that's one of the reasons I'm not a vendor anymore, the hours are too long for Saturday and I'd want to be packed up and on my way home by 6pm Saturday. And yes the booth cost was probably out of my reach as well. I'd need 2-3 booths easy.

John

#20 5 years ago

Yeah see a fourteen hour day on Saturday sucks. From my personal experience as a vendor the best day was always on Thursday and each day after that my total sales were cut in half from day to day and Sunday was a total wash and another night of hotel pay that I could never recuperate. So say I did $500 on Thursday, Friday I'd do $250, Saturday was like $125 and nothing to speak of on Sunday. Generally if people hadn't bought it in the first two days there not going to buy it.....generally. Again just from my experiences at Expo.

Any NOS playfields for sale at all?

John

#32 5 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

sane prices. sorry. little too quick to hit send

I think what you really meant to say Ron was "insane" prices.......LOL.

John

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dayhuff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-did-you-buy-at-expo?tu=Dayhuff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.