(Topic ID: 11344)

What did you break/fix today?

By Pugsley

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5400.gif
    420807_10150725153142931_668732930_930.jpg
    2012-02-24_12.47.51.jpg
    2012-02-24_12.47.29.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Twitch_Boy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 12 years ago

"Wait, how the heck did my Getaway pick up a credit dot?"

"...oh, hello screw that managed to get loose from a pop bumper and lodge itself underneath the right Freeway switch..."

How it managed to make it that far I'll never know.

2 months later
    #63 11 years ago

BK2K finally got orange 555's for the WAR lanes over the weekend. They were greens, then reds I had left over from Getaway.

Fresh coats of Mill Wax for BK2K and Getaway as well. Stuff is pretty slick without being too crazy fast. Wanted carnauba wax, but effed up and bought carnauba cleaner wax at Fred Meyer, and I had all the other stuff to buy at Pinball Life anyway.

Also bought new pinballs, but the ones I have in the machines now seem to be holding up okay.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Twitch_Boy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-did-you-breakfix-today?tu=Twitch_Boy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.