Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by russdx
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lyrics (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

For the life of me I can't figure out what Jack Sparrow is saying when the ball comes down the left ramp from the upper area on POTC. All I can make out is "I see your ____". Any other pins out there that you can't make out what it's saying?

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from manadams:

For the life of me I can't figure out what Jack Sparrow is saying when the ball comes down the left ramp from the upper area on POTC. All I can make out is "I see your ___". Any other pins out there that you can't make out what it's saying?

He says "I see you're a carouser"

I happened to have pinball browser with that game in front of me

#3 6 years ago

If anybody can tell me what the drunk Irish firemen are saying in Fire! I'll buy you a cookie.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If anybody can tell me what the drunk Irish firemen are saying in Fire! I'll buy you a cookie.

I'll give it a shot if it's not that oatmeal raisin crap.

#5 6 years ago

My friend thinks that at the end of a mode you fail in Lights Camera Action, the game is laughing at you, but I think he’s saying “Cut, Cut, Cut!”

Also, he thinks that in White Water, when you increase the river class, the game says “Class 3, baby!” But I’m 99.99999% sure it’s “Class 3 river!”

I think he needs to get his hearing checked out

#6 6 years ago

In CFTBL when you drain the ball and the guy yells "FOCUS", although it says focus on screen I'm almost certain he is saying "Fuck This"

#7 6 years ago

Addams Family sounds like:

Morticia says "Dumb ass!"
    Gomez replies "Bitch!"

#8 6 years ago

I can't make out any of the Dr. Who speech.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

Surely you can make out the, "Exterminate, Exterminate, Exterminate!"

#10 6 years ago

Suck me blue! You martians from another planet!

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from DeathHimself:

In CFTBL when you drain the ball and the guy yells "FOCUS", although it says focus on screen I'm almost certain he is saying "Fuck This"

That's pretty hilarious.

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballTilt:

Thanks, had to google what that meant lol.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Help I'm trapped or bring me the ladder ?

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

Heck, I can't even make out the speech on the show.

#15 6 years ago

I like "I'm high on Gin" and "Get to your shit" from SE:E1

#16 6 years ago

"Hey bitch, here's an extra ball!"

(Yes, it's "butch")

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#17 6 years ago

My virtual pin Medieval Madness says, " I'm Lord "such-and-such". Who the fuck are you?"

#18 6 years ago

Star trek...
    I gotta get back to the warped tour!!

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Suck me blue! You martians from another planet!

Warning! Trivia is written below this line.

The first part is a French swear. Sac le bleu, a different form of sacré Dieu. The blue part replaces the word for God, since those 2 words sound similar in French. Then the G word is not used in vain.

#20 6 years ago

Does anyone know what Embryon says during attract mode? All I can hear is some mumbling, then the word Embryon.

"morvibaberifihum Embryon"

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Warning! Trivia is written below this line.
    The first part is a French swear. Sac le bleu, a different form of sacré Dieu. The blue part replaces the word for God, since those 2 words sound similar in French. Then the G word is not used in vain.

I know. That's what I want it to say when I'm playing. I think it's funnier.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Another fun one. "Save my Baby... " or that is what i think it might be.

#23 6 years ago

Whenver Tron says "Disc battles fought in spectacular arenas" it sounds like "Disc battles, fuckin' spectacular arenas" to me

#24 6 years ago

Never could figure out Big Guns upper drop targets. I think it's when all three targets go down...? But I can't remember right now.

John

#25 6 years ago

Smell Iron Man for fast scoring

#26 6 years ago

"My name is... KAI!"

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from brenna98:

Here's all I can remember:

Quickly, here is a second chance!

To the Time Expander!

Ace, you have to activate the second console.

Stay there Ace! I want to activate the second console!

Quickly! Reactivate the Time Expander!

Time Expansion at Factor (number)!

Factor (numbers)!

Dalek: ALERT! ALERT! TIME EXPANDER HAS BEEN OPENED!

Dalek: IT IS THE DOCTOR! EXTERMINATE THE DOCTOR!

Dalek: WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

Dalek: YOU WILL OBEY THE DALEKS!

Dalek: THE DOCTOR HAS RETURNED!

Davos, or maybe the Master: Time Expander restored to Factor 15.

Master: I will be back!

#28 6 years ago

The first time I heard "fore!" in Tee'd Off, I had to do a double take as I could have sworn I just heard a pinball machine call me a whore.

#29 6 years ago

how about black knight in an arcade ?
    WILL OOMMHH OOMHH HEEE aaOMHH OMHHMH again !!

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

Addams Family sounds like:
    Morticia says "Dumb ass!"

LOL I was just playing this game on Pinball Arcade yesterday for the first time, and noticed the same thing!

#31 6 years ago

Misheard things are fun! There's a great bit on misheard song lyrics by Peter Kay:

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Misheard things are fun! There's a great bit on misheard song lyrics by Peter Kay:
    » YouTube video

That's some of the funniest stuff I've heard in ages! Thanks for the link. Peter Kay is a legend.

#33 6 years ago

Anyone know what the trolls say on big guns? Clearing an upper drop bank i think.. or maybe hitting the stand up behind them.

#34 6 years ago

Fathom's "mermaid captured" always sounded to me like "gourmet structure"....whatever the hell that means.

#35 6 years ago

Laser War...something something I'm hit?? No idea.

#36 6 years ago

LOTR - Gimli says some gibberish during Two Towers multiball or ROTK multiball, most of the call outs I can make out, like "bring down those ladders" but there is one that I still cannot parse. As a side note, until I recently rewatched the LOTR series I could not hear what Treebeard was saying during War of the Ents mode, now I know it to be "A wizard should know better".

#37 6 years ago

What is it saying in Stargate that sounds like "pickles, not eggs."??

#38 6 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

Anyone know what the trolls say on big guns? Clearing an upper drop bank i think.. or maybe hitting the stand up behind them.

"Let's take her back to our world" is the only one I've read here that makes any sense.

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

I like "I'm high on Gin" and "Get to your shit" from SE:E1

Well I'm never going to be able to unhear that now!!!

#41 6 years ago

Demo Man - During the match sequence it says "Wonder if I can play the accordion too", but I always hear "Wanna f@#$in' play the accordion too".

#42 6 years ago

I can never understand on game of thrones when you start Martell what he says.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballer73:

That's some of the funniest stuff I've heard in ages! Thanks for the link. Peter Kay is a legend.

Hilarious +1

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I can never understand on game of thrones when you start Martell what he says.

"The Red Viper of Dorne, you don't get a name like that unless you're deadly, right?"

#45 6 years ago

Nearly every show quote in X-Files in unintelligible due to the poor audio quality of them.

My wife insists that a Baywatch callout that Hasselhoff says is "Ole'!" instead of "Alright".

#46 6 years ago

However, I'm pretty sure he's saying LIONMAN

#47 6 years ago

Addams family, in attract mode, I always ear Morticia say "stop playing with yourself". Am I right?!?

#48 6 years ago

Rollover the three top lanes in DE Simpsons and Homer says....."Rico"? "Enrico"? Who is that??? Well it's actually "Sprinkles", of course, as evidenced by the sprinkle donuts right above the lanes, except that I'm an idiot.

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Rollover the three top lanes in DE Simpsons and Homer says....."Rico"? "Enrico"? Who is that??? Well it's actually "Sprinkles", of course, as evidenced by the sprinkle donuts right above the lanes, except that I'm an idiot.

I always thought he was saying "Free refills".

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinballTilt:

This has bugged me for YEARS!

There are 75 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-did-the-game-just-say?hl=mikat11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.