(Topic ID: 147597)

What did Santa bring you for Christmas? (Pin, arcade, gameroom related)

By arcademojo

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20151231_150054521_(resized).jpg
    santa_baby_002_(resized).JPG
    santa_baby_007_(resized).JPG
    santa_baby_006_(resized).JPG
    santa_baby_001_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpg
    FU79HFVG33OQ7QC.LARGE_(resized).jpg
    IMG_0104_(resized).JPG
    IMG_20140914_092330_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20140803_195042_(1)_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20140730_203227_(resized).jpg
    2013-09-04_22.22.23_(resized).jpg
    2013-09-30_10.26.43_(resized).jpg
    2013-10-03_21.31.25_(resized).jpg
    CBA_(resized).jpg
    pinball_003_(resized).JPG
    There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from mario_1_up:

World's best wife

Where did you get that Metallica topper? that looks great!!

#52 8 years ago

I got a neon light with Starlight to hang above the CFTBL.

Here is the original sign...

6869750-3x2-940x627_(resized).jpg6869750-3x2-940x627_(resized).jpg

Starlight_Drive_c_1993_(resized).jpgStarlight_Drive_c_1993_(resized).jpg

#53 8 years ago

We got a practically brand new Metallica LE.

2015-12-25_10.26.23_(resized).jpg2015-12-25_10.26.23_(resized).jpg

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from atozmike:

2015-12-25_10.26.23_(resized).jpg

Oh damn, that's my Holy Grail pin. Started saving for one a few months ago but spent my money on other pins.
    Marry Christmas to you buddy.

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from atozmike:

2015-12-25_10.26.23_(resized).jpg

You win

#56 8 years ago

Got this and a new de soldering station,tool bag,lots of tools,new bsd clear speaker panel and color dmd20151221_024020.jpg20151221_024020.jpg

#57 8 years ago

Nope... I would say this guy wins!

Best gift i have seen in here so far

Quoted from egyptrus:

My daughter got me $30 in quarters, identified 3 or 4 local places to play pinball and then wrote a little Christmas poem saying that her and I were going to spend some time during the Christmas holiday playing pinball together at the places she identified.
    Pretty creative gift and guarantees some pinball and time together. Pretty cool I'd say.

#58 8 years ago

I got to spend the day with my awesome wife and we shopped out a slugfest for about 6 hours. Does not get much better than listening to good music and spending the day working on pinball right alongside of my wife!

#59 8 years ago

I got me a 1982 to present edition of The Pinball Compendium.

The wife, she got something better

#60 8 years ago

Here is what I got today.
    The color DMD.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#61 8 years ago

Wife gave me some space in her home office to fit 2 more pins for Christmas so taxi and f14 have a spot in the house now.

#62 8 years ago

Grand Lizard

#63 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Got this and a new de soldering station,tool bag,lots of tools,new bsd clear speaker panel and color dmd20151221_024020.jpg

Score! This was my Christmas present but I could not find one so have to wait until next run in January.

#64 8 years ago
    Quoted from woody76:

Score! This was my Christmas present but I could not find one so have to wait until next run in January.

Yea hot pin at the moment and after playing a bunch i can see why. I also have tons of mods for it to install over the next week from pinball refinery. . Its definitely worth the wait

#65 8 years ago

Shaker motor
    Flipper toppers
    Under cab light kits

#66 8 years ago

No one bought me any Pinball presents so I bought myself an AFM. Who needs Santa.

#67 8 years ago

Santa brought me this...

I'm not sure if I was naughty, or nice.

DSC_2309_(resized).JPGDSC_2309_(resized).JPG

#68 8 years ago

A Polk sub, BBB T-shirt, and BBB Stan Fukuoka print.

#69 8 years ago

Santa got me a restored Whirlwind!

#70 8 years ago
    Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Big December shake up at my place. Said goodbye to IMVE and ACDC Premium. Santa replaced them with GOT LE, Whoa Nellie and Demo Man on Steroids.

I have a friend that owns a Demo Man on Steroids. WOW, what an awesome game!

#71 8 years ago

Color DMD's. IM and Shadow. Sweet!

#72 8 years ago

I got zilch, zero, nada, nothing, bupkis. Not a sausage. (Not even a sausage bonus, Rudy's jaw gave out again!)

But I did just recently decide that trying to run my eBay business out of my home was causing overcrowding, with resultant chaotic thought patterns, so I cleared all that out of the shop area, rearranged the cubicle walls, brought home the rest of my games from heated storage and got them up on legs, and now I officially have a split-level game room, 9 games up and 16 down.

Meanwhile, I rented a retail space on a busy road (only a mile from the daycare I also own), where I moved all that inventory, and now I will finally be able to get serious and actually "go to work" instead of having all these shiny ball distractions. More of a New Year's resolution, really. I can already tell this will work much better, and I'm psyched!

#73 8 years ago

A cold beer, old bay steamed shrimp and watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation with the wife and two daughters. What a way to finish Christmas day.

images_(resized).jpgimages_(resized).jpg

#74 8 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

More of a New Year's resolution, really. I can already tell this will work much better, and I'm psyched!

Congrats dan!!

#75 8 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

A cold beer, old bay steamed shrimp and watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation with the wife and two daughters. What a way to finish Christmas day.

images_(resized).jpg

Xmas vacation is a family tradition. My entire extended family watches it each year. We all know it backwards and forwards. Haha. Thanksgiving is Trains Planes, and Automobiles.

#76 8 years ago

Shaker motor for my ST pro.

#77 8 years ago

WOZ

DSC_0348_(resized).JPGDSC_0348_(resized).JPG

#78 8 years ago

giphy_(resized).pnggiphy_(resized).png

#79 8 years ago

Why is the floor all wet Todd? I DONT KNOW MARGO!! Haha

#80 8 years ago

Wife gave me this later tonight:

#81 8 years ago

Didn't get any pin related things for Christmas so I bought a Medusa for myself.

#82 8 years ago

My first new in box pinball ! Unfortunately it's in my garage and too wet and rainy to hand truck around my side yard to get into the basement
    Also got :
    A pinball neon clock- circus Voltaire
    Pinball book - pinball compendium 1982- present
    Pinball beer mugs
    Stern hoodie to go with my new ST

Was a great Christmas for pinball

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#83 8 years ago

A few days earlier, I got a 4-slot NeoGeo for myself. Love that tall cab!

2015-12-24_20.42.05_(resized).jpg2015-12-24_20.42.05_(resized).jpg

#84 8 years ago

I got this custom laser cut wall art from my brother and sister in law.

It's pretty sweet.

#85 8 years ago

was pleasantly surprised with this....
    Needs a good amount of tlc but that's half fun!
    Merry Christmas pinsiders!

#86 8 years ago

Santa dropped off a WoZ 75th and some finishing touches to our Dome gaming rig..

Merry Christmas Pinsiders!

IMG_1564_(resized).JPGIMG_1564_(resized).JPG

IMG_1694_(resized).JPGIMG_1694_(resized).JPG

IMG_1586_(resized).JPGIMG_1586_(resized).JPG

#87 8 years ago

"Santa bought myself" a nice 15" drill press, a set of Cobalt bits and a clamp and a vice to keep stuff still while I drill it. I'll find a way to make it pinball-related.

#88 8 years ago

Yesterday my husband gave me a new tool bag and miscellaneous tools for fixing pinball machines.

But the really big gift that I got was a new house, with TWO places to keep pinball machines!!! Here's the room that will be my first floor game room/bar!

We close in February! I am so excited!!!

#89 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaWezl:

Yesterday my husband gave me a new tool bag and miscellaneous tools for fixing pinball machines.
    image_(resized).jpg
    But the really big gift that I got was a new house, with TWO places to keep pinball machines!!! Here's the room that will be my first floor game room/bar!
    image_(resized).jpg
    We close in February! I am so excited!!!

Congratulation! That room is going to make a really nice pinball room.

#90 8 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

Congratulation! That room is going to make a really nice pinball room.

Thanks! I've spent almost 20 years wanting to have space for pins, so I'm almost shocked that it's finally coming to pass!

#91 8 years ago

Finally got a pinball decals chrome coin door to finish off the complete chrome package soup to nuts on my tron LE. Thanks Joey. Boy that pin is shiny! Merry Christmas all!

#92 8 years ago

I spent the morning and afternoon cleaning up the back of my office to make room for my space station which has been worked on out in the work shop for months. It has a nice spot inside the house and working great (except for the quirky ball popper in the back corner...).

#93 8 years ago
    Quoted from visi0n:

some finishing touches to our Dome gaming rig..

That rig looks awesome. Can you please share some more pictures and information about it. Looks very interesting and reminds me of the new Star Wars Pod.

#94 8 years ago

Not one but TWO orders from Cointaker!
    A HUGE shout out to Melissa and friends
    who fought through black Friday and
    small business Saturday and cyber
    Monday to give flawless service.

There is no substitute for quality. Period.

#95 8 years ago

Santa brought me a Wizard Blocks!

IMG_0104_(resized).JPGIMG_0104_(resized).JPG

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from Compy:

IMG_0104_(resized).JPG

Whoa!

#97 8 years ago
    Quoted from Compy:

IMG_0104_(resized).JPG

Wow. Please tell us the sorry behind this Christmas gift!

#98 8 years ago

For me its not what Santa brought, it is what he did not bring. I lost two brothers and one sister at xmas time 46-48 years ago. I have been an only child since. Then mom took her life at the holiday in 1998...dad same thing but in 2000. Each xmas I just pray I do not lose anyone. I am 52 and thank goodness I have my wife of 26 years and three healthy children...or I would have no family at the holiday season. I know some people do not even have what I have. I feel so bad for them. It has to be so so so lonely. My wife and I volunteer every day ( non holiday season once a month) at the homeless shelters here St. Petersburg. Most of these poor souls have family out there..but for a variety of reasons, the have been disowned. It is sad.

I wish everyone a safe holiday season...cherish ever day what you have. If you have siblings and parents, try not to argue or be distant. It just is not worth it! Others would love to have what you have but never will

#99 8 years ago
    Quoted from FrostyMug:

For me its not what Santa brought, it is what he did not bring. I lost two brothers and one sister at xmas time 46-48 years ago. I have been an only child since. Then mom took her life at the holiday in 1998...dad same thing but in 2000. Each xmas I just pray I do not lose anyone. I am 52 and thank goodness I have my wife of 26 years and three healthy children...or I would have no family at the holiday season. I know some people do not even have what I have. I feel so bad for them. It has to be so so so lonely. My wife and I volunteer every day ( non holiday season once a month) at the homeless shelters here St. Petersburg. Most of these poor souls have family out there..but for a variety of reasons, the have been disowned. It is sad.
    I wish everyone a safe holiday season...cherish ever day what you have. If you have siblings and parents, try not to argue or be distant. It just is not worth it! Others would love to have what you have but never will

I was going to post what I got, but wow. What a story.
    Glad you are doing well this year sir.
    No one should have to go through all of that.

#100 8 years ago
    Quoted from FrostyMug:

Similar situation on many accounts here, brother. I'm glad you're staying strong and pressing on. Thats really what has gotten me through the years and I'm glad to say that it gets better. Its the interim part that is tough.

Cheers, and stay positive man. Its all about what money can't buy in life.

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-did-santa-bring-you-for-christmas-pin-related/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.