Topic Stats

• 252 posts
  • 150 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 53 days ago by Jackontherocks
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190519_132824_resized (resized).jpg
20191011_210704_resized (resized).jpg
2017082323273892943 (resized).png
rb.jpg
tm.jpg
Camerata+Mediolanense+camerata6.jpg

There are 252 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 53 days ago

The working ones are best

I just had to do that and yes i mean that to. Have owned 4 data east games this has been the biggest battle beside finding them. Yes the games are simple in a way but they were targeted to us 80's kids then to get our parents quarters and they did that quite well. Having played most of the data east line up 26 of of the 38 listed and 9 of them are going to be almost impossible to play. Hope to play king kong making it 27 out of 38. Also would like to replay some again.

It's hard to say best one i feel that's subjective some of them i just wasn't 100% in to the theme so that can make a game a stinker for some. Games like Robocop Monday Night Football are not bad games but just didn't like them.

Now i have seen here on pinside and heard in person some guys say if it isn't Tales from the Crypt Jurassic Park or #tommy its crap. I beg to differ not a Guns N' Roses follower but game plays good. my suggestion is make it a goal to play as many as you can and choose from there or maybe the theme draws you in.

#252 53 days ago

The Cryptkeeper still fun. Love the artwork and shops and fun simple game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Saint Charles, MO
$ 149.99
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Concord, CA
There are 252 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside