Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pindevil
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

A really really nice one with a great cab and playfield, no fixes needed. Doesn't look like it has been routed.

Like if I wanted to sell it off immediately?

Or take a week to sell?

Thanks!

I looked around. Prices all over the place on it!

#3 11 years ago

Based on the description of the game, I would agree with this price for a quick sale. You could probably sell it for $4000+ if you are patient. People pay all sorts of whacky prices on eBay.

#4 11 years ago

I'd say closer to $3k if you really really want to unload it. That's what I paid for mine a few months back from a fellow Pinsider, and it's a very nice example of the game.

#5 11 years ago

Hmmm. Ebay is getting crazy with prices.

What to do, what to do ...

#6 11 years ago

List it. You could be very happy.

Quoted from Rick471:Hmmm. Ebay is getting crazy with prices.
What to do, what to do ...

#7 11 years ago

$3500 +/- a couple hundred sounds right.

#8 11 years ago

Hi,
I recently ( few months ago) bought a near mint one in NoCal for $4k, after two years of searching.
It was listed for $4500 for a few months and when the post dropped to $4k I took it.
In Portland Oregon there is a dare I say mint machine? With about 200 plays not a scratch on the pf or cab in an operators shop for 6k it's been for sale for years and still is as far as I know.
In conclusion I'd say
$3500 - 1 day
$4000 - 1 week

#9 11 years ago

Hi,
I recently ( few months ago) bought a near mint one in NoCal for $4k, after two years of searching.
It was listed for $4500 for a few months and when the post dropped to $4k I took it.
In Portland Oregon there is a dare I say mint machine? With about 200 plays not a scratch on the pf or cab in an operators shop for 6k it's been for sale for years and still is as far as I know.
In conclusion I'd say
$3500 - 1 day
$4000 - 1 week
Good luck

#10 11 years ago

I agree with the 3500 range as well

Best of luck in sale

#11 11 years ago

I sold a very nice example full of CT leds and mirror blades within the last few months for $2800

#12 11 years ago

Wow... I sold mine for $2k about a year ago...! Salad days are here again...

#13 11 years ago

One just sold on ebay on an auction for $3,900 I believe.

#14 11 years ago

You could sell it right now....

To me for 2500

(cuz I have to pay shipping to California too, lol)

#15 11 years ago

I agree with everyone else, you could get close to 4k if you are willing to ship. Not sure what how many buyers you would have locally in ABQ but you might have to sell for less locally for a fast sale.

Now if you were selling a hot air balloon I would think that would sell pretty fast in ABQ, especially during your yearly balloon fiesta!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dayton, OH
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-could-i-sell-a-champion-pub-for and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.