5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Jeff1960
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Not lit up.

#2 5 years ago

Stupid question but did you eliminate the led as the possible problem?

#3 5 years ago

No but game does not light up. Not sure if there is a specific fuse.

#4 5 years ago

Sorry, your thread title and first post confused me. Walk us through what happened? Did you play, turn it off, come back and it won’t turn on. What did you check? Power to outlet, plugged in, computer inside turned on? Anything light at all? I don’t want to point you straight to the main fuse yet.

#5 5 years ago

Sorry for confusion, apparently Pinbox was responsible for game not working. After a few attempts the pc booted and everything started to work again. I’m not familiar with this setup but so far so good. I probably need a newer pc with Pinbox as the drive seems iffy.
    Thanks again Jeff

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-controls-the-health-led-on-rfm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.