Topic poll

“Is this game”

• Fully shopped/restored 1 vote
    25%
  • Used, shows wear, but works 100% 3 votes
    75%

(4 votes)

#1 5 years ago

I have a Jet Spin for sale on the marketplace and I’m looking for opinions on the selection for “game condition”

It has been “fully shopped” new rubbers, all the bulbs work, cleaned, waxed, everything works 100%, new flipper rebuild done last month etc.

The selections I’m looking at are either “fully shopped/restored” or “Used, shows wear but works 100%”

Restored is the word that makes me pause at that selection.

#2 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Jet Spin Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Gottlieb Jet Spin 4 player EM. Game works 100%. Some of the work that has been done includes: - Flippers rebuilt in September 2018 with a PBR kit. -The coil on the coin do...”
2018-12-15
Victor, NY
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 797 times

#3 5 years ago

Doesn’t really matter. Just make sure to have lots of well lit pictures in the ad.

#4 5 years ago

Yeah, I stared at that for awhile when I sold my game. I don’t want my game to sound crappy but I don’t want to call it “restored” because that makes me think of those restore threads where you can see your reflection in every piece of metal.

I guess just pick what sounds closest and be up front with potential buyers.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Doesn’t really matter. Just make sure to have lots of well lit pictures in the ad.

Thanks. I know it doesn’t really matter. I was just curious what the community thought about those descriptors

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from chubtoad13:

Thanks. I know it doesn’t really matter. I was just curious what the community thought about those descriptors

I think they don’t matter. Haha.

#7 5 years ago

The way I intepret fully shopped/ restored is fully shopped or restored. Not fully shopped and restored. Either or, not both. I think restored implies a full shop job is included in the work.

If i used that selection i would add what was done in the shop job in the description. Just like restored, “shopped” can have different meanings to different people.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-condition-should-i-select- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.