Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

4285FE71-5E4E-4C86-9EBD-F849F530D738 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
#1 4 years ago

My Jubilee has 2 different coils for the Kickouts down by the flippers...

What are the correct coils for these?
also what coils might be slightly more powerful so they actually flip the captive balls to the other side when they hit them?

Looks like a repair was done years ago on mine to get it back up and running and they used whatever they got...

THANKS

#2 4 years ago

Looks like G22-500

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3 4 years ago

The answer is also right in the manual. If you do not have the manual & schematic, you can download both on the IPDB.

4285FE71-5E4E-4C86-9EBD-F849F530D738 (resized).jpeg4285FE71-5E4E-4C86-9EBD-F849F530D738 (resized).jpeg
#4 4 years ago

Hello it seems that you are EM guys and I could use a little help. I saw this post because I have a Jubilee but I'm looking for some info on my Knockout.
The Center Lane Unit is a continuous stepper. It calls for an S-496-162 no link plunger but I can't find any information on it's size or diameter or what the differences are between it and the other no link plungers, S-496-100. I got this info from the 1976 Bally parts catalog.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks Newbie to Em's

#5 4 years ago

Hi guys,Steve at pinball resource sells yellow dot coils .they are a little more powerful then standard.i have a couple on my pop bumpers.im sure he can fix you up.(yes )he should have them in g22 500.

#6 4 years ago

Also,onefunbug.i would call Steve at pinball resource about that also.if anyone knows ,it will probably be him.

#7 4 years ago

Hi PinballBrian,
Steve was a great support to me on my Jubilee. Jimmy has been helping me with my Knockout.
I thought if anyone had any info they would be the ones but they couldn't find any details on this S-496-162 plunger.
I'm hoping someone has a Knockout or same era game and can measure the center hole plunger so I can have one milled.
I'm new to Pinside and not sure where to post things like this.
thanks

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from onefunbug:

not sure where to post things like this

You might start a new topic with a descriptive subject line. If that fails here are the other 53 Jubilee owners
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/jubilee-williams/owners

#9 4 years ago

Hi,onefunbug.can you post pic of plunger.if catalog has one.it would prob be a lot of help to everyone.thanks.

#10 4 years ago

Oh.forgot to mention.do you know( too many pins).skip might be able to help.i would contact him.worth a shot.or his ebay handle.(Pjunk )I believe.try here or there.good luck.

#11 4 years ago

Hello Pinballbrian,
yes, I contacted Skip (pinjunk) but he doesn't have one and is not familiar with it.
The plunger looks like the S-496-100 but has a different bally part number (S-496-162) so there must be a difference in them.
There are other games listed in the 76 bally parts catalog and it looks like they use the same continuous stepper unit. I'm hoping to find someone with one of those games and see if they can tell me what the differences are.
I was able to file the mushroomed end off the old one and it seems to be working. It would be nice to have a backup in case this one craps out again.

#12 4 years ago

Yes,I hear you,my question is alot of parts were the same ,but had different part numbers depending on the year made.could this be a possiblity?,same part,just diff year made.i would research that if you have not already.hope you best of luck.im surprised no one in parts wanted /sale section did not help you.thats what made me ask if diff year made.same part.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-coils-for-jubilee-kickouts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.