Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 129 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_2023-12-22-13-05-10-72_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    fuckingseriously.jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    8E529E98-BA7F-4106-BD86-4D1B7A6BAF9C (resized).png
    image (resized).jpg
    20211223_161015 (resized).jpg
    Reindeer_games (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1640256420730 (resized).jpg
    tp (resized).png
    rare-exports-meta (resized).jpg
    MV5BNDA2Yzg3ZGUtMmJlOC00NzY2LWIxMDYtODcwOTM0ZWZhNWQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_ (resized).jpg
    CW9aLAAWAAEb2W7 (resized).jpg
    B824A6FB-B52B-47E0-819A-785ED87540CF (resized).jpeg
    There are 129 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 1 year ago

A Very Brady Christmas,NOT

#102 1 year ago

Pretty much all of them except anything on the Hallmark channels.

Also, I usually try to fit these non-Christmas Christmas movies in at some point in December
    - Diehard
    - Trading Places
    - Reindeer Games
    - Scrooged

#103 1 year ago

Going My Way
    A Christmas Carol ( with George C. Scott )
    The Christmas Wish
    Christmas Angel

I usually watch those at least once during the holidays.

LTG : )

#104 1 year ago

We watched Spirited this weekend, a little predictable, campy, but it was entertaining.

#105 1 year ago

Not a movie, but if you're a Marvel fan the new Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special is a lot of fun.

#106 1 year ago

Die Hard, Gremlins, Year without Santa Claus and looking forward to Violent Night

#107 1 year ago
    Quoted from DanMarino:

... Is Last Action Hero a Christmas movie? haha

no, but if you want arnold, then watch "jingle all the way"

also, Four Christmases is good...

#108 1 year ago

Violent Night did look pretty interesting. haha

#109 1 year ago

Die Hard is not a Christmas movie.

#110 1 year ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Die Hard is not a Christmas movie.

I think of it as a Christmas movie.

#111 1 year ago

Long Kiss Goodnight

Trapped in Paradise

#112 1 year ago

Bad Santa ?

#113 1 year ago

Bing Crosby Christmas Special with commercials .I asked my wife to Watch with me because glen Campbell was a guest on the show. Wonderful Christmas special featuring witchita lineman.

#114 1 year ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Bing Crosby Christmas Special with commercials .I asked my wife to Watch with me because glen Campbell was a guest on the show. Wonderful Christmas special featuring witchita lineman.

Cambell is one of the better Guitar players of the time too.

#115 1 year ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

All of Bing's stuff is good. Even the old Christmas movies like Going my Way and Bells of St. Mary's.

Bing was the big boss.

#116 1 year ago

I don't think anyone has mentioned Arthur Christmas. It's actually pretty damn funny, especially Grandpa Santa...

"A whack with a sock of sand, a dab of whiskey on the lips, they don't remember in the morning."

#117 1 year ago

Nightmare Before Christmas
    Elf
    Muppet Christmas Carol (my wife's favorite)

Not a Christmas movie, but my daughter and I usually watch the lord of the rings movies over the break.

#118 1 year ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #119 1 year ago

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if YOU were stuck at a party & Kirk Cameron wouldn't let you get away from him before explaining in painstaking fucking detail why everything you think is wrong & why you need to get down with The Lord (whilst simultaneously putting himself in a messianic light)?
    Well maybe not, but this is exactly the plot of this bad boy. It really need to be seen to be believed; but not in a good Thankskilling 3 way.
    fuckingseriously.jpgfuckingseriously.jpg

Free with Prime

#120 1 year ago
    Quoted from Methos:

All of Bing's stuff is good. Even the old Christmas movies like Going my Way and Bells of St. Mary's.
    Bing was the big boss.

Bells of st Mary’s makes me wish I grew up in the 50s. Love that Film

#122 1 year ago

I was trying to just show the list not the link so If anyone else can figure that out

#123 1 year ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Bells of st Mary’s makes me wish I grew up in the 50s. Love that Film

All of his films make me wish I grew up in a different era.

#124 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if YOU were stuck at a party & Kirk Cameron wouldn't let you get away from him before explaining in painstaking fucking detail why everything you think is wrong & why you need to get down with The Lord (whilst simultaneously putting himself in a messianic light)?
    Well maybe not, but this is exactly the plot of this bad boy. It really need to be seen to be believed; but not in a good Thankskilling 3 way.
    [quoted image]
    Free with Prime

Sounds like a great message but maybe not the best delievery.

#125 1 year ago

Scrooge with Albert Finney
    It's a Wonderful Life
    Charlie Brown Christmas
    Honeymooner's Christmas episode
    that's about it.

Quoted from TheLaw:

[quoted image]
    Free with Prime

Just kill me first.

2 weeks later
    #126 1 year ago

Love Actually ..careful Carl your messing with Marty Birds wife!

2 weeks later
    #127 1 year ago

If you've never seen "Get Santa" it's a good family Christmas movie out of the UK.

11 months later
    #128 6 months ago

After seeing that "Violent Night " was the #1 Christmas movie on a bunch of newscasters lists, I finally watched it.

OMG was it great.

A family movie (as long as your kids are over 10), with over the top action, that you will watch every year.

"Gloriously Dumb" would best describe it.

Tell your wife it stars a leather clad David Harbor as Santa. She'll instantly cue up Amazon.
    Screenshot_2023-12-22-13-05-10-72_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpgScreenshot_2023-12-22-13-05-10-72_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

#129 6 months ago

Violent Night was a fun watch for sure

Quoted from vid1900:

"Gloriously Dumb" would best describe it.

Bad Santa meets Die Hard is the way I'd put it

There are 129 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.