Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dmklunk
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brtlkat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from CadillacMusic:

We've just got a bunch of pins in, and while most of them are dirty and need work, I'd be happy to shop and sell just about any of 'em for 2k each. We're in Cleveland too, so it's not a bad drive. Let's see. We have:
    World Cup Soccer
    Gilligan's Island
    Whirlwind
    Judge Dredd
    rocky and bullwinkle
    Tales from the Crypt
    Goldeneye
    DE Batman
    The Machine
    Terminator 2
    Diner
    Baywatch
    plus we have (not sure on the price, but probably not much over 2k)
    X-files
    Black Rose
    MSF
    Beat up South Park
    Stargate
    Flintstones
    We also have a BSD, but the jerks removed the main entry ramp before they sold it to us, so until I can find one, that's not available yet.
    and possibly a couple other I'm forgetting.

Sorry I don't see anything on that first or second list that would be over 2k and a beat up SP over 2k yah right,, xfiles over 2k come on man are you for real. The second list should be cheaper then the first.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Brtlkat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-can-i-get-for-2k?tu=Brtlkat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.