Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,014 posts
  • 134 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 22 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20231018_215545.jpg
    IMG_20230915_010008.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-11-19-42-35-22_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-02-20-06-35-45_0438eb925998df20b3482ec25499d226.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 11-03-52 In 2014 The NME voted these the greatest songs of all time CasualUK (resized).png
    IMG_20230126_191630 (resized).jpg
    Idlewild-ACompilation_download_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
    wdy (resized).JPG
    20170816_082113 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2022-07-30 at 21-03-02 Has David Lee Roth ever acknowledged Jim Dandy influence (resized).png
    wp4807581.jpg
    tumblr_inline_o6piu4gdBu1ttbdeg_1280 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    FA09BEA7-E637-48BD-BC6A-30DC32268342 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20200807_183710 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20200801_185920 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#212 3 years ago

One of my favorite 80s video is killer dwarfs - stand tall.. Very low budget, but fun

#213 3 years ago

Spike jonze is one of my favorite directors (did a lot of beastie boys videos). This video is amazing, even more amazing to watch the making of it just from the mechanicals of a giant stage moving

#238 3 years ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

The song is alright but the clip is excellent and an Aussie girl is the lead
    Eric Prydz- call on me .

i love that song too.. saw it this mashup video a while back

1 week later
    #263 3 years ago

dont know how many listen to mashups, but dj earworm mashes up the top 10 billboard every year. this year he also did a massive mashup of the past decade. beyond just mixing the track, editing the video had to take forever.

#264 3 years ago

i'll throw another beastie boys video into the ring. make some noise has a ton of cameos

3 months later
    3 months later
    #387 3 years ago
    Quoted from Gatecrasher:

Cindy Wilson in her prime!

I grew up in the 80s but I didn't get into the b-52's until they became pop mainstream. I started to go back to their older stuff maybe a year ago, they really had some great songs (Legal Tender, mesopotamia)

6 months later
    #487 2 years ago

This video is full of fun 80's movie references

2 weeks later
    #492 2 years ago
    Quoted from ReadyPO:

Thought the song was ok but the video was awesome and well done. I knew every single referenced movie instantly. Clearly a child of the 80s.

Yea the song is just ok, but the video is great (and clearly done on a budget). Also love when they show outtakes.

1 month later
    5 months later
    2 weeks later
    #598 1 year ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalised

the ice-t version is equally good

2 weeks later
    #620 1 year ago

Looks like Metallica really appreciated being included in stranger things season 4
    https://tinyurl.com/yckve6bu

#624 1 year ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

As soon as I saw your post i thought it was this gem that used to get played on the Dr. Demento Show:

It's interesting how many bands were trying to cash in on the "video game song" craze after buckner and garcia's hit for pac-man fever

3 weeks later
    #725 1 year ago

Paul Rudd does great remake videos. These all show the side by side of his versus the original:

Not a music video per say, but it is a tv theme song also done by paul rudd

#741 1 year ago

Non that I'm a Menudo fan (this song was in the cannonball run movie), and the music video shows him transporting into a pinball world

3 weeks later
    #781 1 year ago
    Quoted from girloveswaffles:

I hadn't heard this song in years, and then it got Played on KLOS the other day: My United States of Whatever!

I was obsessed with syfl & olly back in the day

#783 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

This Guy travels looking for pianos in public establishments..

there's this guy on omegle that will either play a song or take requests.. most of the time he'll know how to play it, but if he doesn't he'll listen to a couple minutes and literally play by ear

#795 1 year ago
    Quoted from screaminr:

A staple of any sports show .
    EMF - Unbelievable

I was obsessed with this song, there's a remix that was used in a movie called "the taking of beverly hills"

2 weeks later
    #811 1 year ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Anything sickick!

I assume you mean this guy? i discovered him like a year ago, hes got some good mixes

2 weeks later
    #823 1 year ago
    Quoted from Strummy:

Love some Ministry

3 solid songs on that album "CONNECT THE G*DDAM DOTSSSSS!!!!"

2 months later
    #865 1 year ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Cannons - Hurricane (Official Video)

I discovered cannons like a year ago with bad dream, really dig their sound.

3 weeks later
    #879 1 year ago

chicago - stay the night

seeing this video as a kid i always felt it to be very cartoony as everyone is doing dangerous stunts so non-chalant like its no big deal.. not like we can get hurt

3 weeks later
    #906 1 year ago
    Quoted from boscokid:

I will see your Summertime and raise you a better one (IMHO) by The Sundays

I actually dug this song. The late 90s had some good songs.
    How about this summertime?

2 months later
    #934 1 year ago

something I didn't realize until I was an adult where videos are very easily searchable. Mike+mechanics two songs basically make one big long video

2 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-your-favourite-music-videos?tu=toyotaboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.