Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1379 (002) (resized).jpg
s-l640 (resized).jpg
107820A7-E570-4393-9774-274819C7717C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gunnut40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 3 years ago

Ra Salvator- drizzt. Enough said!

#90 3 years ago

What the hell. No love for Ra? How about Terry goodkind or Robert jorden? Come on y’all...where are the nerds?

#98 3 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

You got me, I've never read R. A. Salvatore. I'll turn in my nerd card on the way out.
Robert Jordan was amazing. Have you ever read his Conan novels? I may need to revisit those someday.
I read the first several Sword of Truth books, but it got sort of ridiculous after a while. My most vivid memory of those is arguing with some guy at a yard sale about how little he wanted to pay for them.

I have not read the Conan novels. My older brother told me they are awesome. Robert Jordan detail is amazing. You sometimes feel like come on man get to the point! I only read the first of Sanderson finish up on the Wheel of time series. I thought he did a good job. I need to order the rest and Conan.

You need to read book ten of the Sword of Truth series. It took a lot will power to finish that. You wouldn’t of argued with the yard sale guy on that one. The series is good over all. It just goes down hill book by book.

If you never played dungeon and dragons. RA’s drizzt series may not be the one for you. If you do read it start with the ice wind dale trilogy.
If you are a star wars fan vector prime is good one to read. The highway man is a good series . Its a non DnD series also.

#108 3 years ago
Quoted from EternitytoM83:

Big Star Wars fan (see my avatar?), but I've never been able to get into the books for some reason. I don't know, I guess Star Wars is more of a visual thing for me.
My wife and daughter absolutely devoured Timothy Zahn's new Thrawn series, so I can give those a secondhand recommendation.

Oops I’m on my phone so it’s less than a size of a penny. It’s the only star wars book I have read. Man I need audio books with all these suggestions on this thread.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gunnut40.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-your-favorite-book-series?tu=Gunnut40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.