20240414_123040 (resized).jpg
20240414_122939 (resized).jpg
20240414_122952 (resized).jpg
20240414_122714 (resized).jpg
20240414_122838 (resized).jpg
20240414_122811 (resized).jpg
20240414_122854 (resized).jpg
IMG_1657 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2293 2 years ago

Life got busy with a kid in 2017 and the EM's sat idle for the most part. Can't believe the hobby has grown even more than where it was a few years ago.

I picked this one up several years ago for $250. Fun game and a keeper for me so time to get back at it, have a bit of brush work to do.

Aztec (resized).jpgAztec (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#2360 2 years ago
3CCA0953-27E4-4C4C-B781-4D0881FDE301 (resized).jpeg3CCA0953-27E4-4C4C-B781-4D0881FDE301 (resized).jpeg
#2362 2 years ago
Quoted from atpcfiaim:

Gottlieb Top Card.
I found the missing playfield trim and installed the top and bottom arches. I also installed a new set of flipper bats and 3/8” flipper rings. Short session due to work tonight.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is looking very nice!

2 weeks later
#2405 2 years ago

09B4EE9A-894F-4A14-A2E1-DF7D965DCA6D (resized).jpeg09B4EE9A-894F-4A14-A2E1-DF7D965DCA6D (resized).jpeg

0B40768F-12AD-49BE-939E-32CEFCB91E08 (resized).jpeg0B40768F-12AD-49BE-939E-32CEFCB91E08 (resized).jpeg

64ED71DE-1B81-4920-AC37-1C9711378694 (resized).jpeg64ED71DE-1B81-4920-AC37-1C9711378694 (resized).jpeg

78146AE7-83F2-4FDB-8A70-03BD4DA3BB00 (resized).jpeg78146AE7-83F2-4FDB-8A70-03BD4DA3BB00 (resized).jpeg

#2408 2 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Wow, that grass grew quickly on the ten yard line. I think Grid Iron is a great looking game, perhaps a better art package than Pro Football, but gameplay is not as good as Pro Football imo. The metal spinners are superior to the later plastic. Yes, I have added weight, but still not great. I found I enjoyed Time Zone more than I thought I would. A worthy pursuit on a less appreciated game.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Started waxing and it’s looking pretty good. Shame is it has some pitting in the paint. I’m sure I’m the first person to clean the playfield since 1977. Ball was extremely dirty.

Coincidence or did you see my wish list? My second pin was a Space Time and regret letting it go. Great art and the Time Tunnel is very cool for an EM. If anyone has one that is sitting around I would be very interested.

1 month later
#2467 2 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

[quoted image]1960 Gottlieb Merry Go Round. Mostly back together, getting plastics done on it. It has multiple issues right now but getting closer. Was a total basket case when I got it.
Playfield has weird cracking that I've seen on othe MGR playfields. We decided to do some repainting but mostly left it as kind of a sort of restored/patina hybrid. Playfield has been cleared to keep it as is. Cab was repainted, bgresto backglass.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Great work!

2 months later
#2691 1 year ago
Quoted from Silverstreak02:

I installed my bottom board.
[quoted image]

Beautiful work indeed!

1 week later
#2704 1 year ago
319303F2-E710-459F-9EBA-F45D34D4BA53 (resized).jpeg319303F2-E710-459F-9EBA-F45D34D4BA53 (resized).jpeg
1 month later
#2784 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

Finished clear coating my space mission that I’ve been touching up
[quoted image]
Going to let it sit in the cab for a few days before I block sand and polish.
Before
[quoted image]
After
[quoted image]

2PAC? Looks good.

1 week later
#2795 1 year ago

My first attempt at clear coating a playfield. This playfield was a disaster and I've learned a lot along the way. I wanted to try 2K but do not have that set up now, hopefully in the future. So I opted for the water based Varathane. I got a little over a one spray can down but hated the light orange peel. Saw another person had tried using a paint pad and gave that a shot. A few little loose bristles got into the coat but overall I liked the much smoother result of the pad vs the can, less sanding to deal with. Will get my color matching better, was surprised how much it changes once under the clear coat.

after paint pad application (resized).JPGafter paint pad application (resized).JPGIMG_6619 (resized).JPGIMG_6619 (resized).JPGafter paint pad (resized).JPGafter paint pad (resized).JPGafter paint pad 2 (resized).JPGafter paint pad 2 (resized).JPG
3 weeks later
#2819 1 year ago

Summer slowed down the progress but it's coming along. Again, first attempt, used water based Varathane and learned a lot. Likely will go 2K on the next one.

aztec prior (resized).JPGaztec prior (resized).JPG

Aztec (resized).jpgAztec (resized).jpg

Aztec Cab (resized).jpgAztec Cab (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#2836 1 year ago
702A51E1-F967-4D8F-B9CD-95ADE83B7697 (resized).jpeg702A51E1-F967-4D8F-B9CD-95ADE83B7697 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#2864 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Does working on pinballs make us more capable of tackling other projects, like washing machines? Or is it the other way around?

Other way around? I remember disassembling all kinds of things as a kid wondering how they worked.

But a pin is way more fun than a washing machine...........

#2873 1 year ago
Quoted from Playdium:Try replacing the rollers on a front load dryer. I had to disassemble the whole fricken thing. I can imagine what the repair service would have charged for this.
Okay, back to pinball...
[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks exactly like the piece of crap LG we had. Took mine apart more than once. And also had to replace the water pump on the washer after 5-6 years.

#2874 1 year ago
Quoted from Garrett:

That looks exactly like the piece of crap LG we had. Took mine apart more than once. And also had to replace the water pump on the washer after 5-6 years.

#2882 1 year ago
Quoted from mrm_4:

I can’t get this glass receiver bar cleaned up, not sanding like the rest of the stainless steel for this machine. Would painting it dark blue with white specks to match the cab be too much color?
I’d like the steel to match the rest of the trim in the way of how much it reflects but it’s not happening

I think they were plated, my Aztec had the same pitting.

Try it. If you think it looks out of place, then time to sand it down again

#2910 1 year ago
Quoted from paulace:

I wish Gordon had smoked a little more....love that art! Gemini is beautiful too - love what he was doing in the late 70's.
Morison did the artwork for something like 146 games. I read that his apartment was full of his art - backglasses, paintings, drawings. When he died in 2000 of lung cancer, his family (who had never appreciated his pinball artwork) just threw all the backglasses in the dumpster....over 200 backglasses, some one of a kind.

I love his artwork too, here's a list;
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/gordon-morison

A brief history;
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Creator/GordonMorison

1 month later
#3042 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Time Zone is in the house.
Got it from dead to working within 4 hours. Still trying to figure out why the center post isn’t going down. Also, looks like this one has 2 sets of back legs on it. The front is too high up.
Edited to add: Looks like it has 31 inch legs on all 4 corners. My Fireball has 28 inch legs. I'm thinking about swapping the back legs from the Fireball and putting them on the front of the Time Zone. That way I'll have 28 on the front and 31 on the back. Does anyone else do that with their EMs?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The good old Time Zone. Will be interesting to see what you think of it Dan. Been watching your posts on the Fireball too.

With this satement people usually disregard everything afterwards but...Sapce Time was my first pin. Sold it after a few months and 10 years later a Time Zone is now back in the collection. Always loved the art package and come on man...it has a freakin' time tunnel! I think it sits in a small lineup well and good for a few games when playing the pins and having a beer(s). Great pin for beginners, no rules

It's purely random. If you are ok with that, it's a fun title. It is what it is. No drops or targets, nada.

Keep the tilt really loose, adds to the fun.

Beat the ball around as long as you can for a high score. The lower playfield is flirting with a quick drain so keeping the ball in the upper playfield/pops is key. Get the gates open.

One of the thing I love about Bally's is the 50 volt pops! When cleaned and set up, the pops can easily walk the ball back to the top of the playfield. Awesome pops!

One thing I hate about early 70's Bally's is the linear flipper design. I find them to be weak and have a spongy feel to them when compared to William's and Gottlieb's of the same era. If you are a fan of the game then replacing the flippers is possible with a '75-'78 Bally flipper design.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-bally-time-zone-stock-linear-flippers

#3044 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Got the down post working. Looked at the schematic and game over relay has a normally closed switch that powers the down post relay. Cleaned the blue and yellow switch on the game over relay and cleaned the down post relay and it is all working fine now. Only other non-functional item is the 3,000 lights do not illuminate on the time tunnel. So I'm guessing it has to to with the time tunnel score motor thing. So I'll take a look at the wires and rivets on that thing again and do more cleaning of it.
As far as game play I can see how this would be good for a family with little kids. That post that goes up and down between the flippers will help little kids keep the ball in play a little longer. I like the art package, but my playfield has some worn spots up by the kickout holes and pop bumpers. The backglass is also losing paint.
For $200 it's a fine machine. I doubt I'll ever get one at a cheaper price. Ultimately, I don't think this will be a keeper. I don't have the room. So unless I find a friend or family member who will let it into their home, I'll have to sell it.
It is fun getting more knowledge and skill about how to repair these EM machines. There are some things I like about Ballys better than Gottlieb. I like the Bally score reels and score motors. I'm a drop target and spinner fan, so Time Zone is lacking in those areas. Having a Fireball and getting it working again has made this Time Zone project really easy.
I'll likely clean the playfield, attempt some touch ups, put clear on the touchups, and wax it. I still need to clean the pop bumpers and triple thick the back glass. After that I'll put some new rubber bands on it and throw in a new ball. I'll clean the outside of the cabinet some too. It's kinda dirty.
Garrett I see what you mean about the flippers.
I'm tempted to put a bunch of color matched LEDs in the time tunnel. Has anyone done that?

I put LED's in the tunnel, looks great with extra saturation.

In the head I put the twin head flexible LED's for the Time Tunnel as it lights up more of the artwork in the back glass.

Clean it up and it sells from $500-$800.

The LED strip under the pin cycles colors and just happened to be blue when I took the picture.
IMG_5922 (resized).JPGIMG_5922 (resized).JPG

#3046 1 year ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

Garrett Your Time Zone is a lot nicer than mine. It looks great. At lunch I switched out the rubber bands. I had a box of clear silicones, so I put those on. Just need to see if I have a new shooter tip rubber.
The game is playing pretty well. The lower right pop bumper needs a new skirt, so I think I have an old one to swap on that already has a matching patina.
I noticed the left flipper is cracked, so I'll look to see if I have an old set to use in there.
Next I need to get the back glass out of it. I have a difficult time getting the back glasses out of these early 70's Bally macines. I want to triple thick the back of the glass and check for burnt bulbs in the head.
As far as game play I am spoiled with my EMs. Fireball, El Dorado, and Card Whiz are all such great machines that I never get tired of. I'm thinking I would rather have an Old Chicago, Argosy or Space Mission. I need an EM with a good spinner.

I think removing the back glass is easier on this era of Bally's and William's compared to Gottlieb's. Release the rear tabs and it usually lifts out pretty easy from the front side.

I'm with you on a good spinner, have an Aztec and Wizard but I'd take an Old Chicago or Argosy or Hokus Pokus anytime. I live in Michigan and quite serious if you have one that needs a good home let me know

The Fireball intrigues me but I'm not a 2" flipper fan. But to be fair have not played a zipper flipper Fireball. I'd take one of those too, I live in Michigan

Card Wiz is very cool and did have a Gold Strike for a while, great EM's. So many great EM title's out there.

The only Gottlieb I have now is the Cleo. I like to have my ass totally handed to me and man, that can pin do it.

#3049 1 year ago
CC9D837C-760A-490A-BA35-6CB9516C8CB2 (resized).jpegCC9D837C-760A-490A-BA35-6CB9516C8CB2 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3061 1 year ago
20C2A47D-249D-48C3-A13F-67629B6AD32B (resized).jpeg20C2A47D-249D-48C3-A13F-67629B6AD32B (resized).jpeg
#3063 1 year ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

like a bomb explosion..
currently doing ground up restos of Baseball and #grande domino and about to start on Mibs[quoted image]

It’s dream land

1 week later
#3082 1 year ago
B4B4B5C4-1660-4C46-96B3-4F23421F111D (resized).jpegB4B4B5C4-1660-4C46-96B3-4F23421F111D (resized).jpeg
#3083 1 year ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Just finished this “300” with my buddy pinhead52 on tap for troubleshooting help. Full cabinet redo, new backglass, new plastics s. Playfield was deep cleaned, few touch ups here and there and then waxed and shopped. Stainless regrained/polished as usual.
LOTS of gremlins were hiding in this one!! pinhead52 earned his fee!!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice work.

3 weeks later
#3121 1 year ago

A quick “shop job” to see what all the fuss is about with zipper flippers. First time seeing that assembly under the playfield is quite interesting to say the least. Need to see if it’s a keeper or taking up space.

FE2C16CD-C424-4AA9-907E-8390FEEF7EF5 (resized).jpegFE2C16CD-C424-4AA9-907E-8390FEEF7EF5 (resized).jpeg
#3132 1 year ago

Finally found the last bug!

658ED299-B8B5-4D9F-A216-87D4042ABA30 (resized).jpeg658ED299-B8B5-4D9F-A216-87D4042ABA30 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3179 1 year ago

Don’t know why the scars bug me, not like it effects gameplay….

7A0D60DA-DA68-4589-AD53-FBE0D568822D (resized).jpeg7A0D60DA-DA68-4589-AD53-FBE0D568822D (resized).jpeg8B8C5E7F-13AE-4DBB-97C8-AA39C39D9474 (resized).jpeg8B8C5E7F-13AE-4DBB-97C8-AA39C39D9474 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#3268 1 year ago
Quoted from AndrewP:

Time to get into the Zone…
[quoted image]
I’m thinking about really tripping out on this one, maybe not as ambitious as GeorgeClements88 but more along the lines of RGB blinkers and kitschy touches.

Colored LED's in the tunnel really make it pop.

2 months later
#3456 11 months ago
Quoted from MrVern:

Just brought home a project Triple Strike for $100 and 5 hours of driving, It is in decent shape for the price
Ill be getting a lot of mileage out of Vid's guide on playfields. I want this guy clean and fast!

I saw that ad as well, had texted her that the price may be a bit too low. But glad you got it exactly what it was posted for. Killer deal!

Other than the flipper drag that playfield looks to be in very, very good shape. The good news is the flipper drag is pretty much in the yellow and not in the bare wood area. Fill it, sand it and some paint and it'll look great once again.

Congratz!

1 month later
#3546 10 months ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Finished a mini restoration of Travel Time. Cab was just touched up. My partner touched up and cleared the playfield, and I did the rest of the polishing and mechanical stuff. A beautiful game, fun player. Definitely a different game.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice!

#3556 10 months ago

Going to ME clean it, minor playfield paint touch ups and clear.

First pin I’ve seen where the side wood rails on the playfield were nailed.

Rest of the pin is really pristine

IMG_9009 (resized).jpegIMG_9009 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3582 9 months ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Clearcoating (16 coats of Minwax Polycrylic), extra clearcoat to level all 36 inserts, sanding (220, 400, 800, 1000, and 1500 grit), and Novus 2 DONE (and worth it)!!! Finally, on to the home stretch: re-populating the playfield.
[quoted image]

Are you using rattle cans? I tried them at first as I don’t have a set up for auto clear.

There was a thread on this forum where someone used a paint pad. I gave it a shot and prefer this application method. Will be working on a 4MBC soon and can get photos.

While this method requires some attention to playfield through holes it can be done in just 3-4 coats.

#3589 9 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Finishing up Gottlieb Soccer. Such a fun game that I've been ignoring everything else and only playing two player games versus myself. My step-son came over yesterday and this is all he was playing too after we played a game against each other.
This game was already so damn clean!
https://photos.app.goo.gl/4nHy5ab8CKViSZGi6

Amazing original condition!

#3590 9 months ago
IMG_9132 (resized).jpegIMG_9132 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#3611 9 months ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Painted the lightboard, and installed and glass in. Head is finished.

Very nice work!

1 week later
#3643 9 months ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Your restore of the CAB and Guts looks great considering what you had to start with.
Please post pics of the PF and BG (before/after) when you are finished with this project.

I think so too! Very nice job.

schudel5 I love using a warm white light trough light mod to get a bit more light between the flippers.

https://www.cometpinball.com/products/outhole-lighting-kit?variant=29396416364646
playfield 1 (resized).jpgplayfield 1 (resized).jpg

#3654 9 months ago
Quoted from pevo:Im new to the Pinball fixer upper world. 6-7 months ago i started hunting old pins EMs & Early SS to put back into service. I own a 100yr old bar/two story dance hall(built by grand parents). What better place to display/play 40-50+ year old pinball machines.
So this one going back on active duty. This will be #3 The other 2 are a 1977 Stern Disco, and a 1987 williams F-14.(both needed fixing) ...and now this skylab.
You would be amazed and saddened to see kids/and teens that have no clue how to play these. They learn & get addicted quickly thou. Older folks comment they havnt seen a pinball in 30 years...then pop a quarter in. Its not about getting great ROI...its more a novelty for customers to go back in time if just for a few minutes.
3 to 4 is bout all i have room for now. But in the future (room permitting) id like a 8-9 pin lineup.
So no this Skylab is not being redone as a 100% collector...but as a worker. Backbox trim color will not be original. All the replaced relays on one side of the motorboard are donors from a Stern EM with all the switch stacks configured to match the rust bucket ones i canned. Plus it will sport Some LEDs if not all.
Aside from minor work to the Disco and the f-14 (LEDS, faulty flashers, couple of chips replaced) ...the skylab is my first and most extensive dive into a pinball redo/restore.
Yea it is kinda addicting thou...to take a machine that hasnt worked and been stowed away for many years and bring back to life is personally rewarding.

Another addict is born....

1 week later
#3695 8 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I definitely will when I start it. This game is a keeper for me, so will probably get the same level treatment my Safari got. Will probably be a winter project.
Just pulled my homey Halloween playfield out and onto the rotisserie. Have to finish that first.

Please finish that work of art!

#3714 8 months ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That didn't quite catch on as did "Fine Corinthian Leather".

LOL! I could here his voice as I read your post! Getting old are we not?

Some stunning posts regarding the work people have done restoring pins. I know someone else was thinking of trying to get a sticky for EM restorations started. I think it's a great idea.

#3729 8 months ago
IMG_0442 (resized).jpegIMG_0442 (resized).jpeg
#3732 8 months ago
IMG_0458 (resized).jpegIMG_0458 (resized).jpegIMG_0459 (resized).jpegIMG_0459 (resized).jpeg
#3736 8 months ago
Quoted from bcarter1234:

Garrett ,
Okay, if I send you my Capersville for a year would you send it back in the condition of your 4MBC?
I am in awe. That machine looks fabulous.
Take care,
Brent

If you send me the Capersville I will send you $1,400 and you will not get it back

One of the coolest EM logic designs ever. You are a very fortunate pinhead!

I think other guys may agree, THE reason to go through all the effort of a clear coat is the gameplay. The video also just happened to be my best score so far.

1 week later
#3790 8 months ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Finished my Bally EM Night Rider this weekend after 8 long months (maybe 120 to 140 hours in it). Walk-through of restoration results plus some game play at the end - fast action for an EM!

Great looking, great playing machine and very nice playing as well!

1 month later
#3842 6 months ago

mrm_4 thank you for the lower board labels!

IMG_0975 (resized).jpegIMG_0975 (resized).jpegIMG_0977 (resized).jpegIMG_0977 (resized).jpegIMG_0979 (resized).jpegIMG_0979 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#3887 6 months ago
IMG_1088 (resized).jpegIMG_1088 (resized).jpegIMG_1089 (resized).jpegIMG_1089 (resized).jpeg
#3892 6 months ago
Quoted from RollingBallTom:

I am trying to figure out how to come up with a replacement for the pull coil on the zipper flippers on my Fireball. Got it all apart and seeing if I can get a drop target reset coil to work.

See the last post;

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-zipper-flipper-details-amp-parts

1 week later
#3906 6 months ago

Color’s really pop on the new.

1 week later
#3933 5 months ago

Mars Trek is done and now officially in the lineup. What a great pin! I had played PAPA’s at ReplayFX and the one at VFW, but now it’s great to have it in the lineup. Keeping my eye out for a Prospector to round out the Sonic portion of the collection…
[quoted image]

I'm hereby inviting myself over sometime during the holiday season.

1 week later
#3949 5 months ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Vic's wedgehead collection is top notch. SteamVette out here in the Midwest has a great one too.
Surfers back up on legs. Head all back together, new backglass installed. Get new plastics and I'll finish it up.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very well done!

#3959 5 months ago
Quoted from Judoratt:

Ok turned the top three skirts around thanks for the catch on that.
[quoted image]

Did you play many games on it before the tear down?

Does the rest of the pin look as good as that playield? Amazin condition! Nice job.

Those rebuilt pops should be insane! It's surprising how fast this table can play! If you shoot the ball just right and with enough momentum through either Reset/Advance roll-overs on either side mide-playfield, the ball will actually whip around the top of the playfield just under the A and B gates and back through the opposite Reset/Advance rollover.

I'm trying to figure out a way to keep mine.....

#3975 5 months ago

"Capacitors are also used to maintain the voltage at a certain level. They are useful in reducing the voltage pulsation. When a high voltage is applied to the parallel circuit, the capacitor is charged, and conversely, it is discharged with the application of a low voltage"

#3981 5 months ago

Caps smooth ripple.

DC Rectifiers are also made up of diodes.

1 week later
#3989 4 months ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

i bought a pair of these machines and now one is working thanks to an extremely skilled, local pinball repairman. a ron webb backglass is on the way and i have a set of pinball pimp stencils to redo the cab with. still much cleaning and flattening of plastics left to do.[quoted image]

37 is a fun pin, nice playfield condition too.

Do you really have three Capersville pins?

#4002 4 months ago

Working on making this Rancho cabinet presentable. Brasso is my favorite agent for de-griming a cabinet. I’ve never used anything else that works as well with little to no paint loss.[quoted image]

Will have to give that a shot.

#4004 4 months ago
IMG_1433 (resized).jpegIMG_1433 (resized).jpegIMG_1436 (resized).jpegIMG_1436 (resized).jpeg
#4006 4 months ago

Was missing the u-channel for the backbox door.

If someone has a link to a similar u-channel that would be great instead of cutting a tube down.

I didn't see one online but saw this piece of aluminum tube in our scrap bin at work. It's aluminum and that's a lot easier to work with vs steel but either would work. You can get square tube from Home Depot or Amazon.
IMG_1438 (resized).jpegIMG_1438 (resized).jpegIMG_1439 (resized).jpegIMG_1439 (resized).jpegIMG_1442 (resized).jpegIMG_1442 (resized).jpegIMG_1443 (resized).jpegIMG_1443 (resized).jpegIMG_1445 (resized).jpegIMG_1445 (resized).jpegIMG_1446 (resized).jpegIMG_1446 (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#4064 79 days ago
Quoted from A_Bord:

I'm just a little ahead of you. Repainted 90% of this thing.
[quoted image]

Man your work is crazy good!

And hate those star rollovers!

#4069 78 days ago

very small brushes?

#4071 78 days ago

I can smell the pee.

Awesome as usual!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 51.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Memphis, TN
Machine - For Sale
Santa Rosa, CA
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

1,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lincoln, MI
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider garrett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-you-working-on-right-now?tu=garrett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.