Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pafasa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 27 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
strippedpf.jpg
cab-before-after.JPG
bodybluemasking2.JPG
cabpattern.JPG
AFM.PAPA.Flood.P1010004.jpg
IMAG0263.jpg
IMAG0262.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_6310.JPG
IMG_5802.JPG
image.jpg
IMG_0633.JPG
IMG_0645.JPG
IMG_0618.JPG

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Follow up from last nights thread about what you are playing. Now what are you working on? I am tearing a SFII apart to shop and led. I think this must have set in storage for a while. I like the Street Fighter games so that is the reason for the work on this one. Looking for a nice SFII arcade to put along side it.

image.jpg image.jpg

#2 7 years ago

The munchies!

#3 7 years ago

My tan

#4 7 years ago

trying not to

#5 7 years ago

Just finished a WCS yesterday.

Starting my WCS shortly.

#6 7 years ago

I added a few spotlights to some machines so I could more enjoy playing with the lights out.

I added a pair to the upper playfield area of my F14.

F14_Spot.jpg

#7 7 years ago

I'm going to be pumping too much money into my STTNG.

Color DMD
Laser Cannons
Interior Panel Decal Set
Custom painting the Borg ship and adding Pinbits green windows and adding LED's

Then after I get some more cash - Shaker Motor.

I'm also adding a custom soccer ball shooter to my WCS (making my own).

#8 7 years ago

Fixing 2 hacked flippers on my Tales from the Crypt as someone used Williams/Bally Linkage, and removed the EOS switches too. Also have to rebuild 2 VUK's on it. May also install some backglass LED's, but I don't have many left...also needs some translite trim as a couple pieces are busted. Trying to source the shooter handle tongue somehow too, seems I may need to find a parted machine or something

Also removed a whack of GI Led's from my new Johnny Mnemonic as they used the wrong type of LED and it was way to dark to play with no lights on...also may need a new display for it as well...

#9 7 years ago

Just finishing an IJ prototype playfield rebuild, before and after attached!!

100_3917.JPG 100_4993.JPG

#10 7 years ago

Hey,

I'm currently doing a complete teardown on my Twilight Zone. Everything's off the playfield, I polished and waxed it (used a random-orbit car polisher), and was doing some tinkering with flipper rebuilds this afternoon. Sooner or later I'll have to start putting stuff back ON the playfield.

Luke

#11 7 years ago

Nice work Matt,the color really poped!

#12 7 years ago

Space Odyssey
Before and after
Finished ME as you can see in the second pic.

Novus wax and reassembly occurring now

--Jeff
DSCF2048.JPG
DSCF2062.JPG

#13 7 years ago

Right now my machines have taken a backseat because I am have been working on a screen accurate Star Wars Snowtrooper costume. When that is done I am going to put some time in on a Champion Pub.

#14 7 years ago

Full restoration of my Wh2o

#15 7 years ago

Pretty much done cleaning a flithy TSPP. Had some wiring problems due to loose ground wire. Couch frame was busted and bought new one (thanks MAD Amusements) and replaced. Rebuilt flippers. Plays great.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#16 7 years ago

And now

image.jpg

#17 7 years ago

Emptying glasses of beer.

#18 7 years ago

Damn you Ipad.

#19 7 years ago

Strange, a prototype IJ would have stainless POA rails. It has the early super jackpot insert, but plastic POA rails? Does it have a buy-in button?

#20 7 years ago

Working on building up the courage to sell my Sorcerer to fund a new game...

#21 7 years ago

Picked up another Silverball Mania for CHEAP the other day...it's a mess, but it won't be when I'm done with it...

Silver lining: perfect back glass.

IMG_0618.JPG IMG_0645.JPG IMG_0633.JPG

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from Prmailers:

Picked up another Silverball Mania for CHEAP the other day...it's a mess, but it won't be when I'm done with it...
Silver lining: perfect back glass.

HOLY SHAT!

That's worse than the Laser Ball I'm working on right now...

Good luck!

#23 7 years ago

^^^^ lol.

I think I finally found the project that will keep me busy for a while.

Playfield is obviously going to be a huge challenge for me.

Good luck with yours!

#24 7 years ago

Nice work everyone. Ready for polishing here

image.jpg

#25 7 years ago

Rebuilt bumpers on AFM. Changed the post rubbers from black to blue on it. Found a broken wire to the bumper flasher. Never noticed it missing during super pops.

Installed lighting mod on my Creech shooter lane.

Need to rearrange my garage for the NIB Tron coming on Wednesday.

Dan

#26 7 years ago

Restoring a routed TOM I bought back in November. Just finshed with the cabinet today and will now start on the PF.

#27 7 years ago

Vacuumed, cleaned, and shopped/waxed my "new" meteor. Replaced both slingshot kicker arms and plungers. Replaced all lightbulbs. Replaced 2 sockets. I still have a couple stubborn nonworking lights (a spot meteor light and a rollover light), one of them has a brand new socket.

#29 7 years ago

Before... After.

IMG_5802.JPG IMG_6310.JPG

#31 7 years ago

No pin work this weekend, but I did work on my asteroids cocktail. I made leg extensions so it can be played on bar stools.

image.jpg

#32 7 years ago

Removing my DINER pf to send to Captain Neo for restoration.

#33 7 years ago

Waiting for sound board repair so I can play LOTR.

#34 7 years ago

Still working on my play field swap on MM. Got the wire harness on but still have the pop bumpers and upper play field parts to do.

#35 7 years ago

Doesn't involve working on an actual game, but tinkering with custom sounds:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/exploring-the-game-roms

#36 7 years ago

My attitude!

#37 7 years ago

Working on figuring out how to squeeze more pins in my game room.... I'm sure I'm not alone here.

#38 7 years ago

A Firepower PF swap with a Repro PF!!! It is a freakin' NIGHTMARE!!! Will not ever do this again!!
Nothing lines up, the holes aren't drilled some aren't even dimpled...the star rollovers are full of clear...Was thinkin' that I would do my Fathom swap at the same time...but I am rethinking that!!! I am thinking that the original PF can't be THAT bad that it is worth going through this shit again!!!

Phoebe

#39 7 years ago

Way too many projects here....Today I just started tearing down the filthy AGBGOAWT that I recently picked up. Other projects in various stages include a USA Football, and Verne's World. I also still have issues to look into on Mephisto and Metal Man. Never a dull moment in pinball collecting!

#41 7 years ago

Doing a Sh#t-ton of polishing of stainless steel guides for my GnR and DW. Most of the pieces look like the first pic. I want them to all eventually look like the second pic (before I hit them with the buffer)

IMAG0262.jpg IMAG0263.jpg

#42 7 years ago

I'm working on Pinball Magazine Issue 2 and 3. Last week I did a bunch of interviews for Issue 3 and transcripting these will take some time. This week I will be reporting about the London EAG show on www.pinball-magazine.com. After that finishing up Issue 2 is top priority.

Jonathan

#43 7 years ago

Putting NOS plastics in my AFM. Including pinbit protectors with them.

#44 7 years ago

Just wrapping up a shop repair of a 1969 Williams "Smart Set". Now that it works, it can get a playfield cleaning and rubbering. I've just started a repair to a 1963 Gottlieb "Swing-Along".

#45 7 years ago

Here's my work log from today.

Fixed some broken stuff from the pin party over the weekend... seems like right flippers are cursed on the games I own:

-Locked up right flipper coil on Sorcerer. The EOS wasn't opening and the fuse didn't pop because it was the wrong value! Changed the coil,sleeve,EOS. Problem fixed.
-"Sticky" Funhouse right flipper. Turned out to be another EOS problem where it wasn't opening all the way and it tripped the main fuse. I tried to adjust the EOS and it fell apart!
-My Harlem Globetrotters has always been a basketcase... It stopped working out of nowhere after 3 hours of playing just fine. Seems that I overlooked 3 corroded/oxidized pins on one critical connector in the upper most left corner of the backbox. After replacing those, it resolved all issues.

Tomorrow I am going to take a hard look at why the shooter lane switch on Torpedo Alley only works some of the time.

#46 7 years ago

I'm currently in the midst of restoring a funhouse. Unfortunately in the way of that is a shopping of a champion pub I need to ready for sale for the Ohio pinball show. I thought it would be a quick turnaround but I was sadly mistaken. Oh yea and in the way of that is about ten gallons of paint. Dam you Sherwin Williams !!

#47 7 years ago

Working on my Addams that I got for a good price last month but needs a lot of work

#48 7 years ago

Small project. Last one in the row.

AFM.PAPA.Flood.P1010004.jpg

#49 7 years ago

Currently working on Diner. Got the MPU board out, cleaned some minor corrosion, waiting on proper fuses to come in to re-fuse with correct amounts, going to add a remote battery pack and check to make sure no traces/components need replacing, etc. After that, it's taking some time to make sure the HV Power Supply is good, possibly will have to replace AN depending on the outcome of that. Then it's on to p/f -- complete tear down, clean, re-decal, touchup, clear coat, polish, wax and rebuild. Anxious for my parts to get in so I can get back on it!

#50 7 years ago

Now try to bring a headglass from Germany in one piece.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 42.00
Machine - For Sale
Oakville, MO
$ 249.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shawnee, OK
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 229.99
$ 339.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 248.85
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep
There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside