Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinballCharlie
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg

There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago

Ill think about the question after Ive actually seen one in the wild... with solid code.

#102 4 years ago

sold T2 + cash for GOT. I have played GOT on location, not regretting it at all, the hype is real

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Ill think about the question after Ive actually seen one in the wild... with solid code.

Well hopefully one pops up near you soon cause code is already great.

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well hopefully one pops up near you soon cause code is already great.

Yes, it certainly SEEMS mor feature rich than other recent stern releases... But I've also seen reports of lockups/resets.

At any rate, I'm very anxious to see one of these (and a hobbit as well) someplace locally.

That's the only way I'll buy. Btw, did the same with acdc. Ignored the hype, played it on location once code had matured, then bought one and couldn't have been more happy.

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Yes, it certainly SEEMS mor feature rich than other recent stern releases... But I've also seen reports of lockups/resets.

Play it for yourself and decide. The reset issue happens very infrequently. I was at a launch party Sunday and not one reset after it was played non stop for like 6 hours.

#106 4 years ago

Reset issue is fixed with version 1.13, which has not been released to the public yet.

#107 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Reset issue is fixed with version 1.13, which has not been released to the public yet.

1.15 was released yesterday. http://www.sternpinball.com/games/game-of-thrones/pro

#108 4 years ago

I've got a Phantom of the Opera and Harley Davidson that I am selling to pay for GOT if anyone is interested. Both are player quality.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26390 - Harley Davidson FS

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26188 - POTO

#109 4 years ago

probably going to sell my PotC

#110 4 years ago

Not selling anything, but I bought a Platinum Monopoly from Ron who sold to make room for his GoTLE. It works for me. Him too, since he will get the Monopoly back likely one day.

#111 4 years ago

I sold my KISS pro which I had 4 months. It was either that or ST pro. I think I made the right choice dumping KISS and keeping ST.

Rob

#112 4 years ago

About 40 shares of Facebook stock

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, MO
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside