Topic Stats

• 112 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinballCharlie
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image_3.jpg
image_2.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg
image_1.jpg
image.jpg

There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 4 years ago

Hoping that a couple of titles I am looking for might come available. New games invigorate the hobby.

#3 4 years ago

nothing but if you are selling something let me know on pm

#4 4 years ago

^^^

#5 4 years ago

Possibly JD.

#6 4 years ago

Sounds good. Who else in TX is selling?

#8 4 years ago

I am very open to rotating games out of the lineup if I like/want a different game.
Part of what I enjoy is finding new titles and then letting others go.
I have re-purchased games years later. Recently did that with my Funhouse.
But I paid a lot more this third time around than I did 20 years ago when it cost me $500.

#9 4 years ago

A kidney??

#10 4 years ago

If you spell that backwards and remove the R it's NOT. Meaning no you're NOT

#12 4 years ago

I think next week we will see a lot of titles shake loose.

#13 4 years ago

I've got a TZ I've put a fair amount of effort into restoring. If GoT is super well done, I might be tempted.

#14 4 years ago

You should change the title to what are you selling to pay or make room for GOT. I'm limited to 7 pins or staying married.

#17 4 years ago

Oh, I dont know...who wants to really sell anything?
Just need more room and money!

Sadly, got to do something, if the game rocks as it should.

Whats not getting played.....Pinball Magic, Class of 1812, Congo, WWLE....bundle deal...like on Pickers!

#18 4 years ago

My wife & I were playing a KISS pro edition at a bar & I mentioned that we could sell the camper & have one in our game room.... she didn't seem to think the same.

KISS really looks & feels like an awesome machine.

#19 4 years ago

I have been trying to trade the camper for pinball machines myself. The camper keep losing money every year and we only used it twice this year.
Pinball machines don't lose the value, no insurance and title to pay, it only makes sense.

#20 4 years ago

If I get it I prob SHOULD sell something...but I really don't have anything on my 'kick to the curb' list.

So...nothing!

#21 4 years ago

Too soon to kick a pinball machine off the island, without seeing GOT in person. At this point we've seen .. an HBO trailer.

#22 4 years ago

Oldpinguy,

Very tempting, pins for possible sale, 3 day holiday weekend. But dang, wywc, 10-1/2 hrs and 750 miles away. Enjoy the weekend.

#24 4 years ago

If I like the look of it and it plays well I may sell Paragon to fund the purchase of a Game of Thrones .

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

If I like the look of it and it plays well I may sell Paragon to fund the purchase of a Game of Thrones .

Im a buyer! edit---Dibs as Barry Huffman would say.

#26 4 years ago

Just sold my IMve. Gonna miss it. Great pin.

#27 4 years ago

Selling games hurts.

#28 4 years ago

Selling wife and one if my kid in US dollars if possible !

#30 4 years ago

Possibly selling a Star Trek PRO to fund a GOT.

#31 4 years ago

My good quality TZ will be on the block as soon as I get around to taking pics. PM me with any interest.

#32 4 years ago

Raza #40 position, what I have in it. $4250. Pm me.

#33 4 years ago

That might buy you the flyer.

#34 4 years ago

Not selling anything..... but I,m tempted to sell my Avengers someday that I wish I never bought.

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Not selling anything..... but I,m tempted to sell my Avengers someday that I wish I never bought.

Avengers is a fine game, just not up to par with the awesomeness of Tron, Met,Ac/Dc......selling it at a loss was a tough one which I did, but whatever, once you've gotten your plays on it, time to let it go and bring the next toy in.

#37 4 years ago

I think the idea of huge sell offs happening every time a popular theme is released is greatly over stated.

#38 4 years ago

Had a quick realistic look at my assets:

Car #1 : worth less than $2k
Car #2 : will probably have to pay to get rid of it
Cat #1 : see above
Motorcycle #1: Sold already
Boat #1: Wish I had one
Pins : the ones FS won't even cover 1/4 of GoT price
Me: Too ugly for prostitution

Any idea?

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I think the idea of huge sell offs happening every time a popular theme is released is greatly over stated.

A bit, yes, but Ive always noticed a very minor surge in games getting on the FS market once a new pin is announced (usually a few weeks after announcement when more details are revealed).

Ive sold a few pins that I considered longterm keepers but you just get a bit "bored" after awhile, the beauty is after a few months you feel you want that title back they are not that hard to find.

Keep on flipping and your pin collection fun for you.

#40 4 years ago

My $5000.00 Olhausen Santa Ana 7' Heritage Oak W/Upgraded Wentworth legs and Mother of pearl Diamonds.To make room for more pins.image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

image_2.jpg

image_3.jpg

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

My $5000.00 Olhausen Santa Ana 7' Heritage Oak W/Upgraded Wentworth legs and Mother of pearl Diamonds.To make room for more pins.image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpg image_3.jpg

Nice table, get that out the way and drop a hard electic line down right ther and you got room for 4-6 pins. Put it on a 20 amp breaker

Edit-smart phone typing, sorry.....

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nice table, get that out the way and drop a hard electic line down right ther and you got room for 4-6 pins. Put it on a 20 amp breaker
Edit-smart phone typing, sorry.....

6 pins will fit on carpet back to back 3 on each side perfect.With room for glass to come off if I step to the side.
I will leave the light.I will just raise it.
image.jpg

This^ will power the pins.I will have the power cord resting on the ground during play.And unplug it after play(Tripping hazard).I didn't think about the 20amp breaker.I will look into that
I just need to find a local buyer.Sell them the table,sticks,Pool balls,And Poker balls The wall rack,And ball rack.
Give them a great deal.And buy GOT and TBL.Then I will be done for a while!
image.jpg
image.jpg
^Plenty of room to raise the light.12' Ceiling

#43 4 years ago

Ahhhhrrraagggghhh. Buying GOT would mean I need a major cull to offset the huge price tag. CP is already on the chopping block, think SM, LW3 and either CFTBL or STTNG would have to join it to offset the money. Struggling to convince myself that any machine is better than 4 others. Trying to keep my wallet in my pocket for this one (at least until I've had a chance to see/play it)

#44 4 years ago

Check my collection, anything and everything is for sale all the time. Too many pinballs I want, to little space.

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkeye11:

Check my collection, anything and everything is for sale all the time. Too many pinballs I want, to little space.

What's your Space Station like?

#46 4 years ago

Out of this world!

#47 4 years ago

I will save my money for the next title ... If it's Star Wars .... or The Muppets

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ive always noticed a very minor surge in games getting on the FS market once a new pin is announced (usually a few weeks after announcement when more details are revealed).

Absolutely… selling ALWAYS increases when a major new title is announced. Sometimes its a minor increase and sometimes its major. The Kiss announcement spurred a major increase in selling for a few weeks at least. Maybe not all was due to the announcement but there was definitely a lotta selling going on!

GOT has a much smaller fan base than Kiss so we'll see…

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

GOT has a much smaller fan base than Kiss so we'll see…

I don't think so. If Stern doesn't go to high with the prize, GoT will be a big big hit here in europe.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

I don't think so. If Stern doesn't go to high with the prize, GoT will be a big big hit here in europe.

I think GOT is a great theme for Stern and will sell like hotcakes but Kiss has a much bigger fan base and name recognition is not even close. GOT has only been around 4 years so it has plenty of room to grow.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dyer, IN
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
There are 112 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside