(Topic ID: 293388)

What are you selling to buy The Mandalorian?

By coloradodan

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

73088187-B7E8-44FA-B606-CD3A23A1CEDB (resized).jpeg
5DF23695-FCFF-4AF3-96D3-AE0E104CBDE3 (resized).jpeg
#1 2 years ago

I have a Star Wars Comic Art Premium, and a JJP Hobbit.

Considering selling the Hobbit table to get funds for the Mandalorian. Would that be super dumb? I like The Hobbit as it plays way differently than my Stern Star Wars table, but... another Star Wars pin? I think I must have it, it is the way. Alternatively I could sell my car and walk, or downsize my home (but that might lose the gameroom)... not sure I can get $7k for my firstborn but it's an option I'm considering.

What would you sell to raise funds?

#2 2 years ago

We are not selling anything right now. We sold BM66 last December to make way for the next game. BM66 funds are sitting in the bank

#3 2 years ago

i sell high life and whiskey shots.

#4 2 years ago

Nothing.

A short video doesn't make me instantly want to buy. Would rather see what issues the game has and buy later than to buy sight unseen.

#5 2 years ago

My dignity

#6 2 years ago

Looking forward to playing it on location so obviously I dont have to sell anything.

#7 2 years ago

Nothing, def gonna have to take a close look at this one. Not grabbing me right off the bat; but we shall see.

#8 2 years ago

I never seen the episodes not interested waiting on Godzilla

#9 2 years ago

I tried to sell my kids, but nobody wanted them.

#10 2 years ago

My soul

#11 2 years ago

Holler if any of you are trying to unload a GOTG premium or LE. I may be able to help you get closer to your goal.

#12 2 years ago

Easy answer: mod the ever loving heck out of your Star Wars until it looks like a battered stepchild and sell for $15k

#13 2 years ago

Cash for plasma. Any side not effects noticing yet.

#14 2 years ago

Nothing, for this game. I did just move a Roadcase Metallica and torn between finding a new game, home improvement or a new sled for the Mrs.

#15 2 years ago

Funny thread, I'm selling all my JJP CEs for a single spot to buy a Mondo LE. Nevermind, I have none of those.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Duff:

I just moved a Roadcase Metallica and am torn between a new game, home improvement or a new sled for the Mrs.

So you could buy, but right now you're just sitting on your . . . Duff ?

#18 2 years ago

I sold a Beatles Gold. It wasn’t getting a lot of play at the brewery. Have a Mandalorian pro on the way

#19 2 years ago

Looks like everyone is selling their mando LEs, game must suck

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I sold a Beatles Gold.

What a great game with a shitty theme.

Quoted from Coz:

It wasn’t getting a lot of play at the brewery.

I'm guessing you can't even set it up reasonably for normies? That game is a rough!

#21 2 years ago

I sold off my neighbors bushes.

#22 2 years ago

So for i'm sell nothing not even a rusted out iron lung. But i will play it when i can then maybe change my tune.

#23 2 years ago

If I end up buying one I will be selling BOP to make room for it.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What a great game with a shitty theme.

Just buy a seawitch. Will scratch the same itch.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

I could sell my car

That’s what I’m doing

5DF23695-FCFF-4AF3-96D3-AE0E104CBDE3 (resized).jpeg5DF23695-FCFF-4AF3-96D3-AE0E104CBDE3 (resized).jpeg
#26 2 years ago
Quoted from diode:

I never seen the episodes not interested waiting on Godzilla

Saw a few episodes and also waiting on Godzilla.

#27 2 years ago

Judging by a few of those “preorder place in line for $15k” ads in the market, I’m thinking many simply sold their souls to the Death Star.

Had to go with a Death Star reference as the last time I followed Star Wars was when the trilogy ended with Return of the Jedi.

Then again, I am an old fart.

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from EJS:

Just buy a seawitch. Will scratch the same itch.

Beatles is a much better game than Seawitch.

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

If I end up buying one I will be selling BOP to make room for it.

Huh... if I were to add a new game, it would be BOP over Mandalorian and most others. I wonder what will happen if the BOP 25th anniversary gets made. If your BOP is a HEP restored or documented HUO 2.0, let me know, as maybe I could help you make room. I just sold 2 games, and at this time, I have room for 1.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from jgelman:

Huh... if I were to add a new game, it would be BOP over Mandalorian and most others. I wonder what will happen if the BOP 25th anniversary gets made. If your BOP is a HEP restored or documented HUO 2.0, let me know, as maybe I could help you make room. I just sold 2 games, and at this time, I have room for 1.

Mine is just a real nice player's pin. Looks good and works great.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

I sold off my neighbors bushes.

Getting into the pimping game then. That's one way to go about it.

#33 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We are not selling anything right now. We sold BM66 last December to make way for the next game. BM66 funds are sitting in the bank

Nada. I'll play it on route and if it is really, really good, maybe I'll pick one up when the prices come down a bit in the future. I'm good with my current game setup and I am already 2 over max anyway.

#34 2 years ago
73088187-B7E8-44FA-B606-CD3A23A1CEDB (resized).jpeg73088187-B7E8-44FA-B606-CD3A23A1CEDB (resized).jpeg
#35 2 years ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

Considering selling the Hobbit table to get funds for the Mandalorian. Would that be super dumb? I like The Hobbit as it plays way differently than my Stern Star Wars table, but... another Star Wars pin? I think I must have it, it is the way. Alternatively I could sell my car and walk, or downsize my home (but that might lose the gameroom)... not sure I can get $7k for my firstborn but it's an option I'm considering.
What would you sell to raise funds?

I sold my beloved Hobbit to get GNR , I'm not sure if Mando is at that level .
If you really love the Mandalorian , do what you need to but at least watch some gameplay footage first .

#36 2 years ago

Nothing just adding to the collection.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Cheap Drainz Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pin Wiz Mods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
€ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 1,999.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Maine Home Recreation

$ 22.95
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 495.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

8,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Walton, KY
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

7,250 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, VA
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-you-selling-to-buy-the-mandalorian?hl=unlockpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.