(Topic ID: 227558)

Poll: Monster Bash Remake or Oktoberfest.. Where are your deposit dollars going?

By pickleric

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What are you in on Monster Bash Remake or Oktoberfest?”

• Monster Bash Remake 80 votes
    40%
  • Oktoberfest 36 votes
    18%
  • Both 12 votes
    6%
  • Still waiting for my JJP PotC! 10 votes
    5%
  • None of the above 61 votes
    31%

(199 votes)

#1 5 years ago

With the hype train in full effect what game(s) are you making a deposit on?

#2 5 years ago

Great poll.
Will be watching this closely.
Lots of new exciting options that’s for sure.

#3 5 years ago

I was floored by monster bash. The dots they did ended up being absolutely beautiful. Super impressed by that game inside and out.

#4 5 years ago

I voted both! But in reality I only have funds and space for one right now. So I’m in for a MBr LE!

#5 5 years ago

Here is promo video of Monster Bash Remake LE I made for Planetary Pinball. Enjoy!

We will be streaming Monster Bash Remake LE live on Twitch Friday, October 19 at 7:00 PST. Please join us!

https://www.twitch.tv/renopinball

#6 5 years ago

For me none of the above I already own MB original so I don't need the remake. Oktoberfest looks really cool but I don't think it's something I would own but I am still excited to play it.

#7 5 years ago

Thanks for that!!! Got to dive into the kids college funds.. Lol....

#8 5 years ago

I received a call from Automated Services that my Pirates was going to be ready to ship next week and it was time to pay in full. I’m wondering if they were told to tell people that the day before two competing titles were being released. Can’t blame them if they did but I’m waiting until Monday to finalize payment. Monster Bash definitely meets or exceeds my expectations, Octoberfest is better than I expected but still lacks the finish and art package I require to have in the home.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I received a call from Automated Services that my Pirates was going to be ready to ship next week and it was time to pay in full. I’m wondering if they were told to tell people that the day before two competing titles were being released. Can’t blame them if they did but I’m waiting until Monday to finalize payment. Monster Bash definitely meets or exceeds my expectations, Octoberfest is better than I expected but still lacks the finish and art package I require to have in the home.

Its possible, but its more than likely legit. Pirates looks like it is going to be a blast! Envious that you are getting yours soon!

#10 5 years ago

$6,000 for a Monster Bash remake is tough to beat considering the alternative NIB choices at the moment.

I'm not buying at the moment, but it is tempting for a potential future purpose.

#11 5 years ago

This is a real tough one here.

Put a deposit on a game or wait until I've actually seen and played it and then
buy it while those that did put a deposit down are still waiting.

Hmmm... let me sleep on that.

#12 5 years ago

Put my deposit on MBr LE. Wow did they do an outstanding job. Oktoberfest is fun and has some great features but the ball times are insane.

#13 5 years ago

Hello Pinsiders making that difficult decision! If you happened to miss the RenoPinball Twitch stream of Monster Bash Remake LE you can now watch it on YouTube. We finally uploaded the video in HD quality so you can witness how awesome this game looks and how it plays. Please join us and subscribe to our YouTube channel RenoPinball where we will stream all your favorite pinball games. Thanks for watching.

#14 5 years ago

It's going to be The Munsters for me.

But Would think about a Monster Bash in the future though...

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

It's going to be The Munsters for me.
But Would think about a Monster Bash in the future though...

My mate is waiting on the Deadpool Le after looking at the monster bash LE i think the MB LE is the way to go does everyone else have any thoughts on this.(PS I'm getting pirates so he can't get that)

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

My mate is waiting on the Deadpool Le after looking at the monster bash LE i think the MB LE is the way to go does everyone else have any thoughts on this.(PS I'm getting pirates so he can't get that)

Sorry for going off topic, I started a separate poll, but without seeing enough of Oktoberfest I would go MB.

#17 5 years ago

Can you do a color animation update of the standard edition?

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Can you do a color animation update of the standard edition?

Yes, according to the other thread, for a $399 chip similar to AFMr.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 33.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

Machine - For Sale
Tulsa, OK
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-you-in-on-today-monster-bash-remake-or-oktoberfest?hl=datschwandt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.