(Topic ID: 264202)

What are you hoarding?

By EricHadley

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What are you hoarding?”

• Pinball 74 votes
      25%
    • Food 28 votes
      9%
    • TP 14 votes
      5%
    • Alcohol 43 votes
      15%
    • Water 8 votes
      3%
    • Nothing 116 votes
      39%
    • Gasoline 3 votes
      1%
    • Medication 10 votes
      3%

(Multiple choice - 296 votes by 238 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FB555550-BD59-47E6-ACAF-4CD8CA94D058_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
    20200404_210656 (resized).jpg
    E29CCCDF-CE62-4E3C-B3B8-480FEE4A0A49 (resized).png
    IMG_20200317_112315619 (resized).jpg
    77E210BA-55D9-4BAB-B64C-13181D06D217.gif
    9ee543ef936e08d42b6a6ef2faf55549acc52123 (resized).jpg
    Jason Voorhees (resized).jpg
    20200215_090524 (resized).jpg
    35C75C08-0A37-4638-9BFF-3530AFFC3413 (resized).png
    FB_IMG_1576313726888 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0519 (resized).JPG

There are 128 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 4 years ago

Cat food! No food, no sleep. Selfish little animals.

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Cat food! No food, no sleep. Selfish little animals.

No doubt. Other than TP and paper goods, pet food was just as empty at the store.

I ordered my fav pizza tonight before they shut the place down.

#53 4 years ago

Tequila, vodka, triple sec and box wine. Figure food and paper products will take care of themselves

#54 4 years ago

Vitamin C, Zinc, and a ton of granola bars.

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrm_4:

Vitamin C, Zinc, and a ton of granola bars.

I just looked in my medicine cabinet and the zinc lozenges we have from several years ago say no expiration date. Zinc is a chemical element so that must help.

#56 4 years ago

Zinc is the way to go man. Apricot seeds too if you can find them.

#58 4 years ago

Gonna need it when the TP looting starts...

#59 4 years ago

Seriously, I’ve seen lines at the weed dispensary and the gun store.. What’s with the ammo hoarding, you guys waiting on zombies!?

#60 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinballinreno:

Gonna need it when the TP looting starts...

Or when I need to start living off of squirrels and rabbits from the woods behind my house. (No offense on the rabbit mention)

#61 4 years ago

I won’t take offense on the rabbit reference if you don’t get
    offended by the squirrel!

#62 4 years ago

Stopped at the local Gander Mountain tonight, the line to purchase firearms was alarming.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Stopped at the local Gander Mountain tonight, the line to purchase firearms was alarming.

Many first time buyers and people who have no idea what they are doing.
    I really hope some of these people at least go online and watch some safety and training videos.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

We've all seen enough movies to know how this shi* eventually works out.

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Bunch of sad reactionary “hero’s”.

Yet another reason to have much longer waiting periods and better testing for anyone looking to purchase out of fear or anxiety.

#66 4 years ago

Voice of State Trooper: Sir, step away from the tree, put down the toilet paper and surrender the mask.

Jason Voorhees (resized).jpgJason Voorhees (resized).jpg
    #67 4 years ago

Most looked like they have been there before. The ammo shelves were drying up too.

#68 4 years ago

This will be known in the history books as the golden age in memes.

#69 4 years ago
    Quoted from Methos:

Most looked like they have been there before. The ammo shelves were drying up too.

Curious, what is the logic on this?

Or is there just no logic?

Do people that think “virus coming, must get more guns and ammo” really believe we are just one step from the point where they are going to need to start shooting everyone? Have to hunt for food? Defend the homestead from zombies?

What is the thinking? Genuine curious

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Do people that think “virus coming, must get more guns and ammo” really believe we are just one step from the point where they are going to need to start shooting everyone? Have to hunt for food? Defend the homestead from zombies?

No logic. You win.

#71 4 years ago

I'm not hoarding anything, but I am a little disappointed in how ill prepared I was for a couple weeks at home for whatever reason. Storms, power outages, whatever it may be, we should all have some emergency supply. I had plenty of stock on liquor and ammunition, but sadly lacking on water and food. Now the freezer is stocked, plenty of water, hopefully I don't need it...

#72 4 years ago

Same reasons people buy up all the bottled water along with their 24 pack of Coke Zero this week.
    Many need a sense of control, logical or not.

#73 4 years ago

I am Cornholio and I'm hoarding TP for my bunghole!

9ee543ef936e08d42b6a6ef2faf55549acc52123 (resized).jpg9ee543ef936e08d42b6a6ef2faf55549acc52123 (resized).jpg
    #74 4 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I am Cornholio and I'm hoarding TP for my bunghole! [quoted image]

That was funny as shit... I spit my beer out through my nose...

77E210BA-55D9-4BAB-B64C-13181D06D217.gif77E210BA-55D9-4BAB-B64C-13181D06D217.gif
    #75 4 years ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

That was funny as shit... I spit my beer out through my nose...[quoted image]

Lol man I miss Beavis and Butthead. That was an awesome show!

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from PoMC:

The Shadow pinball machines. Hotter than gold.

good to know, ill be selling one soon

#77 4 years ago

Also hoarding episodes of Degrassi Jr/High...we're gonna need'em!

#78 4 years ago

We have a ranch that is almost self-sustaining.
    I’ve dropped two pallets of sugar and one of salt in the root cellar.
    Some extra meds such as antibiotics and some extra rounds for our hunting rifles.

#79 4 years ago

It's official, no booze for you but heaven forbid we stop selling lottery tickets because we care so much about the elderly. Really shows where their interests lie. God forbid grandma can't buy her scratch offs

#80 4 years ago

Common sense seeing as how many are throwing it to the wind.

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from Anonymouse:

I swear that WWIII will start because of the government run alcohol business.

State of PA- Largest single purchaser of alcohol in the world = Highest taxed-worst service.

#82 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Same as the TP idiots!!

#83 4 years ago

I’m hoarding gold and lube.

#84 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

I’m hoarding gold and lube.

You know most pinball parts don't require any lube.

#86 4 years ago

I would’ve doubled that haul!

#87 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Panic induced shortages. I don't know what Regional "Special needs" you may have, but a gun is a necessity where I live. Damn Coyotes moved in a few years ago and now they are attacking the goats, sheep, small cows, pet dogs, anything that moves.
    A State of Emergency could lead to Martial Law quickly, then you won't be able to purchase certain things like ammo, black powder, fuel, whiskey. I remember when King got killed the curfews and no alcohol or firearm related sales. People resorted to shoe polish, vanilla extract and sterno.
    If the food runs out, or you are broke hunting and fishing are very important here. 1 deer is a lot of meat.
    Once again, its buttholes mass buying stocks that make it bad for everyone. Fake "Survivalist" on youtube pushing future Bartering with ammo and booze when cash goes belly up. Possible but not someone a State with strict laws against firearms or bootlegging needs to be doing.

#88 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

I would’ve doubled that haul!

Hahaha....., no kidding.

#89 4 years ago

SC-01A's

#90 4 years ago

not currently hoarding, cause it's already stocked up .... but lead

#91 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Whysnow
    It's just an insurance policy against a worst case scenario.
    We had riots here in Baltimore not to long ago, and it was scary. Lot of businesses broken into, fire bombed and destroyed.
    Nobody is predicting anything like that, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared for something that could happen

Amazing the percentage of the population that is ill-prepared for even basic self defense.
    Any situation is possible, when people reach extreme panic

#92 4 years ago

Speaking of, I used to save fallen off lead weights from car wheels that I would run across, anyone else notice they are iron weights now?
    All mine are stamped a big FE and then the mass.
    Were lead weights falling off and ending up in land fills a huge ecological problem?
    Iron weights are more environmentally friendly?

#93 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

not currently hoarding, cause it's already stocked up .... but lead

You must have a lead ordnance delivery system!

#94 4 years ago

Walkers

#95 4 years ago

If mad cow disease ever jumps to humans ...............

#96 4 years ago

I'm not hoarding anything, but I check The Beer Store website daily in case they're going to close.

#97 4 years ago
    Quoted from Topher5000:

I'm not hoarding anything, but I check The Beer Store website daily in case they're going to close.

Did I hear correctly that Pennsylvania has stopped liqour sales? That’d cause some problems.

#98 4 years ago

Uh, nothing.....

IMG_20200317_112315619 (resized).jpgIMG_20200317_112315619 (resized).jpg
    #99 4 years ago

I wish I would have had bought 1 bottle of this and sold it on ebay. I could have paid off my Rick and Morty. It still had 8 hours to go when I saw it on ebay.

E29CCCDF-CE62-4E3C-B3B8-480FEE4A0A49 (resized).pngE29CCCDF-CE62-4E3C-B3B8-480FEE4A0A49 (resized).png
    #100 4 years ago
    Quoted from BowlingJim:

I wish I would have had bought 1 bottle of this and sold it on ebay. I could have paid off my Rick and Morty. It still had 8 hours to go when I saw it on ebay.[quoted image]

I think a banana duct taped to a wall would of brought in more.

Next run will be on finger nail clippers. Lots of germs under the nails and we have ten of them! Not counting the toes.

There are 128 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-you-hoarding/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.