• 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by blondetall
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo-40.JPG
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from Plungemaster:

I cant understand the dislikers of this topic, is it not a fair qeustion?

It's a fair enough question, in spirit, that was extremely poorly written with an obviously biased point of view.

#52 11 years ago

The original post has changed so latecomers to this thread may be confused.

#53 11 years ago

No one can deny that WOZ is best value for bucks relative to quality of components.

Which game will be funnest to play remains to be seen.

#54 11 years ago

Personally if any of the 3 companies do any hiring for sales and marketing, ALL of you should be considered....These companies would be stupid not to hire any of you. LOL

It wont matter anyways, when all machines come out, what one person thinks is fun, another will not. This debate will go on forever and ever and ever.

If you read all the posts (which is what I do all day at work) you will see that there is a thread comparing the better value for every machine made. LOL you all are too funny!

I get better entertainment reading everyone's posts than I do playing pinball!

#55 11 years ago

Can somebody please post some nudity so this thread gets the axe.

On the topic at hand I would like to say............Zzzzzzzzzzzz

#56 11 years ago

From looking at the pictures of each of the three games, I am willing to bet that you would be able to tell the order from highest to lowest cost if you had all three games next to each other and did not know anything else about the games.
That does not say anything about gameplay and fun factor because we really do not know that until we each get to play them. Also, with Predator, I do not see any toys on the playfield but they are supposedly going to have some molded toys. Will the toys do anything or have a function, who knows?
I do not say these things with any intention of bias but do have WOZLE and Hulk LE ordered.

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

That would be helpful but really why does no one want to talk about the clear differences in build quality.

Build quality is certainly important, but is that the most important thing you look for when buying a pin? If I told you I had the best built pin ever but it sucked to play is that something you would buy? I'm not knocking that but everyone has different values.... Think of it like a car!

My Honda Accord- reliable, vanilla fit and finish, a bit expensive compared to other sedans, not really "fun" to drive.

My Nissan Maxima- few issues, expensive, great fit and finish, a blast to drive.

My Hyundai Sonata- cheaper than other sedans in class, reliable like Accord, not at all fun to drive.

Everyone has different disposible income and some people will stay up at night second guessing a decision and some people go through life without a care in the world. I'm getting off topic a bit but at the end of the day buy what you like and have fun playing pinball!

#58 11 years ago

Quoted: Also, with Predator, I do not see any toys on the playfield but they are supposedly going to have some molded toys. Will the toys do anything or have a function, who knows?

Yes, they are in process now, being done by Matt of Backalley now that he's finished with WOZ. I think at least 3 toys, all are supposed to be interactive. We're hoping for a Christmas update.

If I was ordering Avengers I'd have to go with the Hulk version. I have put my hands on a WOZ and think it looks incredible, and would eventually like to own one someday when they get the code figured out. But since I'm already pinball poor and have to pick and choose, I went with the most limited one since I have a feeling that I will be able to pick up a WOZ or Avengers of some type/level in the future if I find the funds.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-we-getting-for-our-money-woz-le-vs-avengers-le-vs-predator/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.