Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by AFM95
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C68AA3CD-0896-494E-AFBB-7D5AB5A71153 (resized).png
    #1 4 years ago

I want to add few mods to jersey jacks pins what power plug are you guys buying

#2 4 years ago

This is stern one does jersey jack have one?

C68AA3CD-0896-494E-AFBB-7D5AB5A71153 (resized).pngC68AA3CD-0896-494E-AFBB-7D5AB5A71153 (resized).png
    #3 4 years ago

I just added the Lit up Flipper buttons from Pinballlife Sat. They plugged/daisyed into topper plug.
    Above board I havent installed yet. I got the one that had both 12v and 5v. What you may also want to get is a couple splitters too.

#4 4 years ago

Title of this thread is making my head spin.

"What are u use if to add mods to jersey jacks pins"

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Just pretend Yoda said it then it's easy...

#6 4 years ago

Thanks Eric and mr anum gfys bud!!

#7 4 years ago

You use the 12v topper plug. Most places that offer mods also sell a power splitter. Make sure you order one.

#8 4 years ago

I’d recommend correcting the title to “What do you use to add mods to JJP pins” I understand not everyone is fluent in English, I assume since you’re from BC you speak French? Either way, thanks for joining Pinside

#9 4 years ago

I've started changing over to this for pins that haven't yet been changed over for accessory (mods) power. It works fine. Doesn't load up the pin circuits if you have a lot of powered mods. If you only have 1 or 2 small things, splitting off of existing power (like the topper power) is fine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1015-rock-custom-pinball/02206-game-on-interactive-power-supply

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Clint12:

I want to add few mods to jersey jacks pins what power plug are you guys buying

Je recommanderais le kit Rock Custom Pinball. devrait venir comme un paquet avec tout ce dont vous avez besoin.

#11 4 years ago

Sweet thread title Clint. I clicked just to see how your next sentence was going to turn out. I was not disappointed.

#12 4 years ago

Thanks pipes lmao French or English we all understand lmao

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Right....my brain wouldn’t let me read it without glitching the feck out..............Joey

#14 4 years ago

New Pinside Feature Suggestion - Subtitles for certain user's posts.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-u-use-if-to-add-mods-to-jersey-jacks-pins?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.