Beetle_Lives On_DSC_8515.jpg
IMAGE_00064 (resized).jpg
DSC03919 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
part0-2 (resized).jpg
part0-1 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

I know I only have one picture of each but they look fantastic. My friend is getting these from his grand parents soon and just wanted to see what they were worth for him.

Thanks

part0-1 (resized).jpgpart0-1 (resized).jpg

part0-2 (resized).jpgpart0-2 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Functioning? Outer Space does not get much love althou it looks in very nice shape. $1200 to $1500 for the pair if they are functional

#3 6 years ago

Thanks. Yeah, they both operate 100% and I'm surprised how well they have held up. Thanks for the appraisal though. I was thinking higher but I don't know these games.

#4 6 years ago

Im no expert on pitch and bat games, they can command $1000+ to the right buyer

#5 6 years ago

Just looked on Ebay and there is one(Outer Space) there for 2300,watch and see if it sells. I think some people put machines there for unrealistic prices just to see if anyone goes for it.
Around here(NC) I recently saw an OS in worst condition than yours list for 600 on Craigslist, do not know what the final sale price was.

#6 6 years ago

Collector price estimate of about $500 apiece, if working. Chicago Coin gear is generally less desirable, otherwise the baseball game would command a higher price.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Biffbar:

Collector price estimate of about $500 apiece, if working. Chicago Coin gear is generally less desirable, otherwise the baseball game would command a higher price.

Thanks Biff, appreciate it.

#8 6 years ago

I sold my Outer Space a year or so back for around $600. I had cleaned and waxed it new rubbers and so on working 100%. This one is in nicer shape. Mine had some playfeild were. It was a fun game.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Thanks. Yeah, they both operate 100% and I'm surprised how well they have held up. Thanks for the appraisal though. I was thinking higher but I don't know these games.

Up here(New England)---that's $1,000 max for the pair, and only if both are working correctly and reliably.

You southerners really are at the mercy of less inventory down there.
That's a bummer.

#10 6 years ago

Mine really was from outer space

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#11 6 years ago

"Real World" price on those machines would be $1000 to $1200 for the pair. You might see people asking for more but realistically Chicago Coin machines are a hard sell at any price & Outer Space is a $500 machine on a good day. Adding a couple hundred for nice condition I would say selling price would be in the $1000 to $1200 range (fully shopped).

As a buyer - if I was offered those - I think my best offer would be $600 to $700 for the pair if I was looking to add them to the collection or $500 to $600 for the pair if I was buying them for resale.

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

I sold my Outer Space a year or so back for around $600. I had cleaned and waxed it new rubbers and so on working 100%. This one is in nicer shape. Mine had some playfeild were. It was a fun game.

$600-$700 if in good working shape, don't bother looking at Ebay for prices.

#13 6 years ago

Mine really was from outer space

Your picture gives me déjà vu...
DSC03919 (resized).JPGDSC03919 (resized).JPG

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

Your picture gives me déjà vu...

double deja vu...

IMAGE_00064 (resized).jpgIMAGE_00064 (resized).jpg

#15 6 years ago

Outer Space $400-600
CCoin Home Run $600-1000

#16 6 years ago

double deja vu...

Triple deja vu!

Beetle_Lives On_DSC_8515.jpgBeetle_Lives On_DSC_8515.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-these-two-ems-worth?hl=biffbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.