• Latest reply 9 years ago by StevenP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20141220_144754.jpg
#1 9 years ago

What are the pop caps to? Not sure where I got them, but they have protective plastic on them as if never used.20141220_144754.jpg20141220_144754.jpg

#2 9 years ago

I believe they're for pop bumpers. For a pinball machine.

Seriously, not familiar-looking. Seems like they may be custom-made caps, as they don't look like 'original' pinball artwork.

#4 9 years ago

EDIT - awesome thanks, NEVER would have guessed that game.

Sorry Stan - didn't know when I sold it to you... 3-4 years ago. If you read this and still have it, I'll send them to you.

#5 9 years ago

I knew I had seen them before! Secret Service seems correct on those. I have had a couple SS machines so that is why they looked like something I remember.

As far as protective plastic on the art - I think they were put into the machines with that on. I remember not liking the look so I pulled it off the pops in my machines. But before I shopped the machines both still had that clear plastic over the art on them.

#6 9 years ago

Huh. Nice call! Kind of atypical art for pop caps.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-these-pop-caps-to and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.