(Topic ID: 294200)

What are your unwritten rules and courtesy in pinball?

By Bmad21

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 97 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Bmad21
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

96AB1EA6-C7AA-488A-9C57-AACDDF6FBCA2 (resized).jpeg
    24346c422b4369d1487647ccce5cf11742a76cf5.jpg
    91D6A20E-5312-47EC-ADC7-B0A90409B6EC (resized).jpeg
    E9BE1FEF-89B2-4F20-B76F-5E851952136F (resized).jpeg
    910E6D82-B400-447C-8F80-26D9FB4731C8 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    RWI6wNy.gif
    AF0CE7BB-81F6-43AA-9A89-83FEA815D509 (resized).jpeg
    FD51B74A-7B87-4BE6-AE9A-11ED89053BE4 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210529-070534 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jandrea95.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 2 years ago

Some very good suggestions, especially washing your hands. Nothing makes my blood boil like watching family/friends come over, eat greasy ass pizza, and then immediately walk over and start a game. How clueless can you be?

#50 2 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The reason double dipping sucks is it almost ALWAYS falls apart. It's virtually impossible for people who are drinking to keep track of two (or three! Yes I've seen it) multiplayer games at the same time. It screws up games left and right and it sucks walking around my game room and seeing multiple unattended in-progress games.
    I also think its, for lack of a better word, gluttonous. Especially in a free play situation...it's like, greedy and obnoxious and takes advantage of the fact that I've put together a collection of games to share and let folks play for free. Generally, if people have to pay for the games, they don't just run around playing three games at the same time, they are just doing it because the games are on free play.
    Don't start a 4 player game if you don't want to play in one and wait your turn!

Had no idea this was a thing but well said. Tried it ONCE at my own home with my wife and 2 of our friends. Total cluster fuck never to be done again.

#61 2 years ago
    Quoted from hawkmoon:

OK,fans,I haven't heard of "crop dusting" Explanation of this phrase please???

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~alecshea/itp104/howto.html

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jandrea95.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-the-unwritten-rules-and-courtesy-in-pinball?tu=jandrea95 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.