• Latest reply 3 years ago by Mr_Outlane
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B07A69FF-BB21-4329-84C1-8B1370E7930F (resized).jpeg
104C44C9-33A3-4A3C-B250-9FB9F3ADE2AD (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Outlane.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#93 3 years ago

Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle is tough. Awesome, but tight shots!
But F-14 was a bitch!

#105 3 years ago
Quoted from snappahead:

Houdini is the toughest shooter I've played so far. Super tight shots result in a ton of bricks. I suck at pinball though, so everything's hard. IM is impossible, GB is impossible, TWD is impossible, TNA is impossible, BSD is impossible, JP2 is impossible...I could go on and on. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised it hasn't discouraged me from the hobby, but it hasn't at all.

LOL! Sounds like me!

#106 3 years ago

Alice Cooper is tough!
Tight shots as well. But the most addictive game I've ever played for some reason!

#109 3 years ago
Quoted from snappahead:

I want to play one bad. It looks amazing. I've heard it's brutal, but what a looker. No locations have one around here unfortunately.

Ya, only 500 made. That's why I bought one NIB. It's too bad there are a lot of haters on this title. It's without a doubt a tough shooter, but like I said, it is super addictive and absolutely one of the most beautiful pins ever! Especially if you love the haunted themes. The art, sounds, animations and world under glass are awesome! Alice's music is perfect for it and the whole package is just so well implemented, it's magic! Must have mods are; Medisinyl Mods RGB crypt and volcano, pin blades, plastic protectors, real knocker, shaker, lighted speakers with eyeball grills, and glow in the dark Titan rubbers.

#111 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Amazing art package with very tight shots but you don’t lose the ball that often so you get to keep trying. I don’t know if they changed the way the modes never time out but that’s how it was when I owned it.
I like ACNC but didn’t find it that tough because you get to keep trying with long ball times. Hard to compare with some pins that punish missed shots.

You must be a hell of a lot better than me! This game kicks my ass all over the place. The modes don't time out (thank goodness). Maybe I'm just getting too old now and my reaction time is just no good anymore, but if this game is too easy for you, good luck finding challenging enough games. Maybe you'll have to start playing with your pinkies.

#133 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

I didn’t and wouldn’t say “too easy” because you have to make shots. It’s just that most the shots are far away from the flippers so it can lead to long ball times.
What makes a game tough? Impossible Wizard modes or short ball times?
Valinor or Encore (ACDC) are brutally difficult to get to let alone beat.

I don't know how you didn't get out lane drains? I get a lot of them and I dialed down the slings and flippers, jacked up the pitch to 6.9 degrees average and removed those perfect play rubbers and installed all Titan rubbers (less bouncy) and still get a lot of out lane drains. Don't have long ball times because of this. Ya, I need to play better!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball
Hardware
Machine - For Sale
Blaine, TN
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs
Decals
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 10.00
Lighting
Yoppsicle
Lighting
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball
Led
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
$ 85.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, MA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 199.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boston, MA
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Herndon, VA
$ 20.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball
Hardware
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Outlane.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-are-the-hardest-tables?tu=Mr_Outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.