New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 171848)

What are the chances of a Transformers Vault Edition

By Cloud7

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by BOBCADE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

If they made a Vault Edition using Generation 1 art.....I would be so happy. Not that big of a fan of the movies, but I loved the cartoon growing up. I like spiderman VE much more than the original personally. I guess it appeals to me more since i was into the comics growing up.

#2 4 years ago

Zero. It's not a very good game, while Spidey and IM had great reputations. If anyone made a G1 TF game, it would be better served as a new design with a ire interesting layout and cool toys that actually transform.

#3 4 years ago

Wasn't the Transformers pin basically a commercial failure?

#4 4 years ago

I think that it is still possible to buy the LE NIB from distributors.
It would not make sense to make a VE of it. Ever.

#5 4 years ago

I'm one of the few that really love this game. But VE is never going to happen

#6 4 years ago

+1

#7 4 years ago

Nowhere near as bad a game as some say. Saying that though it ain't ever getting remade.

#8 4 years ago

Slim to none! I'm probably in the minority, but I like Transformers and I prefer the Pro over the LE for game play. However, I don't think it will ever be a Vault Edition even with a Gen 1 art package.

#9 4 years ago

Make a VE with gen1 artwork, no mini pf, and real Peter Cullen callouts and I would buy again.

#10 4 years ago

Does the pope shit in the woods?

#11 4 years ago

As much as I love my LE, this isn't going to happen.

As for Peter Cullen call outs....that would be amazing if they ever do add it to the game. Then I say Lyman should do a code update...this machine would then be in such high demand.

#12 4 years ago

Distributors have vault editions in stock.

#13 4 years ago

I almost cut my TF LE and the game's positives: theme, flow, balanced scoring, multi-balls with mode stack, shot doubler strategy, and the most kick ass sound package far out way the negatives. The hype killed the game and there are legitimate gripes such as the all spark shot not sticking - mainly fixed with the deadening stuff, megatron trough sticks - rare on mine, megatron drop air balls - fixed by the add on plastic extender that I like the appearance of, and LE ironhide ball gate - rip that thing out and you have a challenging mini playfield with improved flow. Theme, sound, call-outs all make it a keeper for me and the game is decent enough to keep me coming back.

That said, no vault will ever be made.

#14 4 years ago

Would be great to see, but I would hate to see the price.

#15 4 years ago

I heard it was in line to be made right after rolling Stones vault edition with 2 Mick on a stick instead of one.

#16 4 years ago

Just throwing some G1 bots inside would be cool

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 219.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside