Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Dent00
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dent00.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 11 months ago

I got the one machine that I own because it has the extra reliable SAM system and the larger speaker system on the early AC/DC Premium machines. I have not seen any problems developing on the playfield, so I think I am good there too, so far... I do wax it about once a month or so. No node board problems (since there are none) and any problems that I do have, I can fix all by myself with the right parts. The power switch is in the right place and the lockdown bar has that one spring loaded lever on the right. The leg bolts are normal and not those newer type supports that might strip out. Overall, I am happy with the machine and glad that I got it. It was also designed by Steve Ritchie and I previously owned a Black Knight that he designed years ago. I was happy with that one also. I like his callouts and the attitude he presents, like "play better!!!", among other things. That tends to motivate me. I have the insults set on "heavy" which is more like real life for me anyway.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dent00.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside